Well Hello Peter

Ok so I know what I said last chapter but I've decided I'm not gonna let Miles and Peter meet.
------------------------------------------------------

Miles

He stared unimpressed at the board in science room. The teacher was running through the utter basics of science and as he looked around the others were bored too. He looked over to where the teacher called out a kid on his computer. The teacher asked a question and the kid answered it with ease. He smirked as the teacher resumed her teaching, 

But then he heard some murmuring where the kid was, he could hear it because of super hearing, duh.

"You're lucky, that was an easy question Parker" The annoying bully sneered. He at least expected some kind of reaction to the statement but the kid just ignored it. If he was that kid he'd wreck that bully verbally of course. If he was going to be in the same classes as the bully he was gonna have a nice chat with him. He was one of two spider-men in this universe so he was obviously going to do something.

 It was a couple classes before lunchbreak. This was one of the worst parts of being the new kid. Where in the hell to sit. Nobody had talked to him yet which was disappointing but understandable.

He sat at a table alone and began eating. The whole faster metabolism really makes him hungry. But in the middle of eating he heard a conversation stand out.

"So loser how's Harry doing?" He heard a girl day quietly as if to make sure no one would hear.

Harry the goblin? Nah. Harry Osborn doesn't go to this school. At least he hasn't seen him.

"I haven't heard from him after the fight" the kid answered.  Huh Harry Osborn was fighting. He's jumping to conclusions. He should just mind his business.

"Well at least you out lasted him in the fight Peter" another kid said a little too loud for the others liking.

Peter..... p.e.t.e.r.

He froze, completely still and shallow breath. Peter was Spider-Man's name. Well nickname. The Avengers called him Peter. Well he stupidly gave his real name because he couldn't think of a nickname.

He did meet a Peter B. Parker, but an adult and he was one of many other Spider-people

The bully called him Parker.

and Spider-Man did tell him that he was also a teenager.

Too many things matched. But the question was how he could find more about Peter without actually talking to him. Talking to him would require introducing himself and he didn't want Peter, if he was Spider-Man, to try to hide his identity while he was figuring it out.

He sat through all his other classes with his mind occupied with all his encounters with Spider-Man. With the little he heard Peter's voice they sound similar but by memory wouldn't be enough to go off on.

------------------------------------------------------
Meet yet. Miles is gonna do some more investigating on Peter and Harry is going to show up againnnnn.

I haven't updated in like 2 weeks I  think and that's because school ending and stupid tests/projects/presentations. It's time consuming but I'm hoping to write like 2 chapters this weakened because I'm camping before the last week of school and I'll have time to write.

I hope you all enjoyed and thanks for reading!