I'm Here

Ayo, so fucking bugs swarming the campsite and my parents actually expect me to go out there with the bugs. Like I can deal with bugs but when there's enough of them to cover my whole body 10 times I ain't going out.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Peter

He was just swinging around at night when he got a text from Shuri. Shuri was back in Wakanda but they texted each other a lot.

He usually stopped on a building before texting. Too many crashes into billboards has happened because of texting and swinging.

But then randomly he got a text from an unknown number

Oh god who is it?

The President?

Another alien?

One of his villains?

Or maybe a celebrity?

With his luck who knows

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

?
Hey Peter

Spider
Ok to be quick tell me
1. Your name
2. What you want if you want something
3. Address
4. Social security number
5. And credit/debit card number
Then we should be all set.

?
Harry

Spider
Good start but I still need 2,3,4 and 5.

Knock off Shrek
Ha ha you wouldn't spend a dime of oscorps money. Your morals are too high

omg Peter, wtf why.

Spider

I bought lunch with Tony Stark's money that I stole. And you do be Green tho. It's in the name.

Knock off Shrek
Ruin my business enemy by draining his account with a 5 dollar meal.

Spider
I hope you know I take pride in that moment. I stole from Tony and lived. 

Knock off Shrek

Please you probably asked. Anyways want to meet up later, we need to talk.

Spider

Sure I can swing by if you provide food. Food is practically gas money for me since I travel by webs.

Knock off Shrek

Yes food will be provided for your needy ass. 😒

Spider 

Ouch, my feelings that've died a long time ago have been hurt.

Knock off Shrek

So dramatic

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok well his initial nerves at the beginning were calmed. They were joking around again. Ok well he's a little far from the Oscorp building so if he swung there then by the time he would get there it would be around the time to eat. But he needs to return to the Tower soon. Since the trip in Wakanda was suppose to last longer the trip Aunt May is on (With Happy as a *guide*) was suppose to last the same time and not to ruin Aunt May's vacation the Avengers opted to watch Peter.

He swung in the direction of the Oscorp building but on his way he met up with Night.

"Hey I'm swinging here!" he shouted swinging past Night startling the crap out of him. He spun in mid air and pulled himself back to Night who landed on a rooftop.

"Jeez man, give a guy a warning next time" Night laugh a little awkwardly.

"mhmm, didja shit your pants?" 

"I'm not wearing pants."

"That's what makes it funnier, as you swing by someone they turn to look at you and just see a sagging lump in your ass" he wheezed.

"I think you're going to need to remove the friendly in friendly neighborhood Spider-Man." Night snorted

"That's for civilians. Superheroes get the *special* treatment." He shot back.

"Well I'd think I would get something different since we're the same" Night said filling his voice with fake hurt.

"Well with you being so unoriginal and being Spider-Man 2.0 I believe I should be more salty about a copycat." He said smirking.

"Like you're not copying Black widow with the Spider theme." Night tried to redirect it back to him.

"Well I'd say we're doing the spider theme justice, we're actually part spider and Nat isn't" He said after looking at a screen on a building to see the time. He should be going soon.

"Yeah I guess. She wouldn't kill us for saying this, right?" Night asked

"Not me at least" He laughed

"Not funny" Night punched his arm.

"Sure, anyway gotta go. Harry invited me to his place." he quickly explained. 

"Is it safe?" Night asked cautiously.

"Yeah, Harry's better. I think he was having a breakdown during the fight." He sighed.

"Ok see ya around man" Night said waving as he jumped. 

Miles

Yeah he is so following Spider-Man, his first encounter with Harry was... eventful. He doesn't know Harry like Spider-Man does but he'll be on the safe side. He waited a couple seconds before following making sure he was out of sight but could still see Spider-Man swinging to the Oscorp building.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sooooooooo the beginning portion about bugs was a week ago. And this book has lasted me now two birthdays. Crazy.

Next chapter will have Peter and Harry talking and Miles being nosy. It'll be in Miles' pov.