Small World

I'm listening to some pretty depressing yet calming music and I'm literally rethinking life now. And when I do I write so lucky you guys. If you're wondering what music……...NF. it's just one if the artists I listen to, he's the only rapper I really listen to. Ok on to the story I hope you all enjoy.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Peter was sitting on a roof at night when he took his phone out and texted the others. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Spider
So you work with Tony Stark, right?

Wint
Yes.

Spider
I was wondering when you could you could tell him something.

Iron
And what would that be?

Spider
Well during that stark expo where it got attacked by the bots I was the kid with the ironman mask and repulsor gloves. I held my hand out to a bot and he landed next to me and blasted it. He said nice work kid and flew off. I just wanted to thank him for that. I wouldn't be here without him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Shit, that was him?!" Tony said after reading the text. "Friday do you have a recording of the expo?" (Yes I know Friday didn't exist during that but there must have been recordings of the attack and it is stored somewhere where, I'm guessing, Friday can access it.)  "Yes boss, would you like me to play it on the tv?" Friday asked. "Yes" Tony said. The recording started and Tony quickly skipped through it until he got to the moment he blasted the bot. He stopped the recording and stared at the kid. He looked down at his phone "small world I guess" he whispered to himself. Suddenly Bucky walked into the room. He looked at the screen, "so that's really him?" Bucky asked. "Yeah, pretty crazy right?" Tony said while also looking at the screen. Bucky nodded. "Well at least we know he isn't some hydra agent." Bucky said. Tony smiled softly. "I never really believed he was one when he dropped the package off." Tony explained.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Spider
So when you can, can you tell him thank you for saving my life?

Wint
Of course, he'll probably be happy to hear from you

Iron
He will, I know he will
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peter smiled knowing he can finally thank Tony for saving his life. He would love to thank him as Spiderman but that would give his identity away. They could easily find out who he was by seeing who entered the stark expo. Everytime he would help out during battles he was tempted to just blurt it but he held it back, at least now he wouldn't feel the need to say it. Speaking of Avengers. He could hear their footsteps and whispers from the building next to him. He turned to them.  "You guys should have learned by now there's no sneaking up on me" Peter said with a chuckle. And that's when he realised not all the Avengers were on that building.

  Only Steve, Natasha, and Bucky. His Spidey sense shouted at him to move to the right. He quickly leaned to the right held his left hand out and caught the arrow he knew was coming. The three he was looking at seemed shocked. He looked at the arrow. It was a tranquilizer. He looked back and saw Clint, "good try, really it was a great plan. But not with me." He said. "Do you want this back, because this would go great on eBay" Peter joked while studying the arrow. Then he ducked since his spidey sense said too. Steve's shield flew over him. It ended up almost hitting Clint. "The hell, aim next time!" Clint shouted as he jumped to the side to avoid the shield.

   Peter laughed but then the shield came flying back. "The hell!" Peter said while catching the shield. "How the hell is it coming back?" Peter said to himself. He studied the inside and sure enough some pretty advanced technology was inside. Then an invisible force started pulling on the shield. He took this opportunity to get closer. He jumped and the shield pulled him to the three and he basically fell on Bucky. "That's fun, you should totally make that a fair ride and charge people to ride that" he said while laughing. He got up pretty quick. Then Natasha tried to fight him but he dodged a lot of her kicks. He practiced since the last time he met the Avengers, so he was pretty good. Not good enough to win but he could dodge their attacks.

He got out of the fight after a few minutes. He didn't get out unscathed but he didn't have to sew his suit back together. If Tony found out he was that kid what would he think? Peter wondered to himself as he opened his window.

2 hours later

After the rest came back no Spiderman they rested on the couch. Tony then spoke up "in case you guys didn't see the group chat yet apparently the kid we're texting is the same kid that I saved in the stark expo where the bots attacked. Show them Friday." Tony said. The tv changed to a recording and it was already set to part of the recording. Showed a kid in a ironman mask with repulsor gloves.

  "That's him?" Wanda asked, looking at the image.  "Yes. Before I flew off I said nice work kid and he texted the exact words. Only that kid" Tony pointed to the kid on the screen "could have heard those words. Now we know he isn't a hydra agent" Tony said while sitting back down. "And since he know we're affiliated with the Avengers he asked if we could thank Tony for saving his life" Bucky said while grinning. The rest chuckled or laughed at the irony.

4 hours later

(Did you forget already? The Avengers attacked Peter, their actions have consequences)

Alarms blared. Automatic windows opened and closed violently. Lights burned brightly then shut off as the Avengers ran to the penthouses. "This is torture!" Clint shouted with his hands clamped over his ears. The alarms were very loud. "The hell, you got your revenge last time what the hell did we do to you!?" Tony shouted knowing the AI could hear them. The voice almost jumped scared them "You have hurt someone close to me, and I can't sit by and watch them suffer while you continue to hurt them." The female voice said.

  As sudden as everything began it stopped. The alarms, the windows, the lights. Everything was quiet, eerily quiet. "It has to be Spiderman, he's the only person we are actually hurting" Clint said. "We don't know smart he actually is. For all we know that could be his AI attacking us without his knowledge." Natasha said. "So what do we do!? Just approach him and ask him to keep his AI in control and not attack us!" Tony said angrily. "As long as this stops I don't care, we can't continue to be messed with by an AI." Natasha said, while walking to her room.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hey everyone school is almost over I just have 1 more week of school then summer! I had an idea for a chapter yesterday but as I was writing I realised that it wasn't great so I made this instead and I like this better. I hope you all Enjoyed and thanks for reading!