~~Looking Forward To The Weekend~~

Friiidaaay~ Friiiidaaay~ everybody getting down on Friday.

Heyo, so a good amount of guesses. Canada, six flags, Disney land/world/parks, I even saw someone who's first thought was Malibu.
But I had to go with a classic place, maybe later I can make them visit other locations. Enjoy!
------------------------------------------------------

Before he oepend his eyes his spidey sense gave him a small warning. Nothing dangerous that would kill him but he should be cautious. He opened his eyes and looked around the room. Nothing. The only thing he noticed was his door was slightly opened. He closed it last night?

  As he walked up to the door his spidey sense just Suddnely blared in his head. As he leapt back he looked up and his face dropped to an annoyed look. It was a bucket. A Bucket. Most likely filled with water. But the person who set it up obviously wanted him to know it was them because if it would have fell he would has seen the underside of the bucket which had the name Clint.

   Well unless someone wanted to frame him. He honestly couldn't tell if it was Clint or someone else they all would do this prank.

  "Friday?" He asked looking at the ceiling. "Yes Peter?" Friday responded. "Who placed the bucket on my door?" He asked. "Everyone seemed to have been in  on the prank except for Clint." Friday responded. He raised a brow. "Wow the whole team tried to throw him under the bus." He said to himself as he retrieved the bucket. He poured the water down the drain of the bathroom sink.

   As he poured it he asked Friday "Hey Friday are they waiting for me in the main area?" "Yes they are." Friday responded.

Now he began thinking they would obviously think he would act angry around Clint and not talk to him. Which Clint would be in the dark to why. But what if he acted like that to everyone on the team (except Groot and Shuri ofc) except Clint.

  Besides Clint will probably be the best person to hang out with while on vacation.

   As he left the room He knew he shouldn't talk much. It's the main reason how people know his day was bad. He doesn't talk as much.
As he entered the main area all heads looked at him. He gave them an unimpressed look. Because the bucket wasn't original at all. Clint would put something better than water in it. 

   As he walked up and sat on a stool. Steve slide a plate with eggs and bacon and he said a small thank you. He began eating and Tony sat on the stool next to him. "Wake up on the wrong side of the bed?" Tony asked and he could tell Tony was suppressing a smirk.

  "More like the door" he whispered but Tony heard. As he finished his plate he heard motors   above him, on the landing pad. Then a second later Tony look at his phone "The quinjet is here let's go"

  Everyone got up and walked to the elevator. There was a line because all of them COULD NOT fit in the elevator. He was in the back with Shuri and Groot. "So the bucket, classic." He said. And Shuri tried to hide a chuckle. "I'm letting it slide, I know it wasn't Clint, it was all of you. That's why I'm going to act angry at everyone except Clint. And you two. So you gonna help me?" He asked and Shuri's look of shock when Peter said he knew it was them to a sly smirk. Shuri nodded and they entered the elevator.

  They got to the landing pad and there it was, the quinjet. They boarded it and there were seats on both ride and left side. Clint was sitting on the far left. The three of them then sat next to Clint and began chatting.

  He snuck peeks at the rest and they seemed surprised he was sitting there. He acted as if his smirk was because of something Shuri said.

   During the flight to the unknown location he chatted with Clint. They also went on YouTube. But when Friday announced they were going to land soon he looked out of the window. As he looked down he saw where they were going.

                 Disney Land
------------------------------------------------------
Ah another cliff hanger, because I'm that kind of author
I hope you all Enjoyed and thanks for reading!

(Yeah that would be a way too cruel cliff hanger.)

  He was ecstatic when they landed. "We're going to freaking Disney land. I never thought I would be able to come here." He said not noticing how he basically outed himself that him and hi aunt were too poor to go to Disney land.

   He basically ran out of the quinjet and saw they were near a private vacation home. As he waited for Clint he started rambling of what all of them should do.

   They walked around the house he saw multiple cars. As they hopped in different cars he made sure to get in the same one as Clint. Shuri and Groot sat in the back and the whole ride there he kept talking about how fun it was going to be.

   They stopped and when he looked around he saw the castle. He stared mouth wide open. He can't believe he was going to Disney land with the Avengers.

  As they walked to the gates his eyes practically bulged out of his sockets. This can't be real, but yet it is real.

  As people around them stared they entered and the farther they walked the more his eyes darted to every ride and attractions. Disney characters, performers, candy shops, everything he imagined as a little kid.

  Well not everything he imagined. He could never imagine his idol and hero would be with him.

   He immediately had them go on splash mountain.

------------------------------------------------------
Here's the actual end. The book is approaching 200k (somehow) so should I do something special for it?

If you all have any ideas what I could do (because I'm clueless) just comment here. But no face reveal, sorry.

I hope you all Enjoyed and thanks for reading!
920 words