Spidey Time! 2

Of course this had to be the next chapter now what will Peter and Shuri do to mess with the Avengers? What will the Avengers learn about Spiderman?
The image above kills me.
Hope you all enjoy, also

Holy crap I have readers across the world!! Like 50 percent across the planet! (Also I secretly used my parents laptop to look at it I do not own one I use a phone to write)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Holy crap I have readers across the world!! Like 50 percent across the planet! (Also I secretly used my parents laptop to look at it I do not own one I use a phone to write)

-----------------------------------------------------------

(There won't be much texting becuase duh he's at the tower)

He was sitting on a lab chair which felt really uncomfortable maybe from the fact it's worn down years past comfortable and his advanced senses making every touch from the chair feel even more scratchy. He was sitting and listening to Tony explaining how he wanted to test his intellect. To be honest it felt like he was there an hour already listening to Tony. He never listened to his teachers because he already knew everything and Tony is no exception. He struggled to hold back a yawn and Tony looked at him "Did you just yawn?" Tony asked looking at him. "No? Just can we get to the tests?" He asked.

Tony handed him a glowing orb thing which he recognized as the power source to Toomes technology. "Let's see if you can figure out what that is" Tony said sounding smug. He grinned time to be nerdy spidey. "Well from first glance you could determine it would either light something from it's glow or power something with the visible energy it's giving off. Since there's visible energy it would power large things let's say weapons or maybe a building causing the weapons to become unstable if power is too high or it's over used and buildings wouldn't need electricity if they found a big sample of this. But because it has visible energy it is unstable and very dangerous in disastrous environments causing it to implode on it's self or blow up if exposed to let's say radiation or extreme temperatures." He said finally taking a breath since he said it pretty fast.

Shuri smirked smugly at Tony seeing his shocked expression "told ya he's a genius, now let's go vine buddy we have lot's to do" Shuri said turning and walking away. He followed happy he actually shocked THE Tony Stark. Shuri led him to the main area in the pent house. She sat on the couches and he sat next to her. She turned the tv on and they watched YouTube. They watched vine compilations, shared youtubers they both support, try not to laugh compilations to see who'll win, and overall memes. Then came up "funny Spiderman moments" Shuri eyes lit up as she saw the video. She clicked on it before he could say anything. The video began with a recording of him slamming into a billboard. He cringed at that because that was when he first started out. They watched more and more fails of his. He had to be honest it was funny to watch.

Then Wanda and Pietro came walking in. They both stared at him then at Shuri. "We're watching funny Spiderman fails on YouTube. Wanna join?" Shuri asked. That got their attention, they sat down and watched the video. Wanda laughed at a lot while Pietro chuckled or grinned at most. "Did you actually get thrown through a building?!" Wanda asked as a camera recording showed him get thrown through the window and basically through the building. He didn't go completely through it but he got about 75 percent through.