Seems Fun

How are all of my peeps? 

Soooo finally progressing through the book. Sorry if it got a little boring. 

------------------------------------------------------

Pete

After the announcement he glanced at his friends to see their reactions. 

MJ didn't show much reaction

Ned looked excited

But Miles

Miles seemed to be thinking the same thing. Spider-Man

If we left who would be out protecting his part of the city. He wracked his brain for ideas. When the final bell rang he had something in mind.  He got home and waited till night to go out.

He hung by a few food places that had chimichangas waiting for a familiar face appeared.

 Well mask- and look who showed up. 

He waited for Deadpool to get his food before hitting him with a web and pulling him up to the roof. 

"Hey baby boy" Deadpool greeted as he ripped the webbing off.

"Hey Deadpool, I need a favor." He got straight to the point.

"Awe didn't come find me just to hang out?" Deadpool pouted before lifting part of his mask and taking a bite. 

Deadpool handed him a chimichanga.

"I got one for you" Deadpool said as he also lifted his mask and took a bite. 

"Thanks, so the favor" He began.

"You need me to carry you and your friend's part of town?" Deadpool said. 

"You always know. Would you do it even if I didn't talk to you about it?" He laughed.

"Of course I'd help my baby boy but I enjoy our little chats." Deadpool said finishing his food. 

"I enjoy them too.... No killing though." He added. 

"Aweeeeeeeeee come onnnnnnnn. You won't have to worry about criminals if I simply unalive them." Deadpool whined. 

"No, no unaliving in my territory." He laughed. 

"You're no fun." Deadpool pouted. 

"Well I have to get going." He said standing up. 

"Off to the tower Rapunzel, If ya ever need a prince charming to break you out you know who" Deadpool said standing with him. 

"Spidey Spidey let down your webs" Deadpool said lifting a leg, hands together, looking up at nothing. he shoved Deadpool off the building but webbed him a little before hitting the ground.

He heard Deadpool laugh. He webbed himself down and hung upside down next to Deadpool.

"We gonna kiss?" Deadpool joked. He rolled his eyes. He gave Deadpool a little shove and now he was swinging back and fourth. 

Deadpool pulled his katana out and sliced the webbing but landed on the sidewalk with a thud. 

"I'm fine" Deadpool said. He waved goodbye to Deadpool and saw him wave back still on the sidewalk. 

He made it to the tower and decided to enter to the main area. 

This time everyone was used to it. He leaped over the couch and sat on an empty spot. Seems like everyone saved a spot for him

"Hey kid" Bucky greeted. 

"hey" He said back. 

"So hypothetically if I said I am going Europe this summer what'd you think?" He asked.

"Europe? gonna have to be more specific." Clint said. 

He pulled his phone out and scrolled to the decathlon section of the school page. 

"Venice, Italy. Prague, Czech Republic. and London." He read off the locations.

"Sounds real hypothetical." Tony said giving him a 'really' look.

"Well I can just not go" He said. 

"No, you should go. But what are you doing there?" Tony asked. 

"It's for decathlon. We're just like touring." He explained. 

"Sounds like a good break for you." Bucky said.

"Besides you little friend can take over for you." Tony said.

Yeah that's not happening.

"I got a few months before summer" He said looking at his calendar on his phone. 

Time Skip

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YourGuyInTheChair

DUDE the trip sounds awesome. 

VineLord

It does.

YourGuyInTheChair

What are you gonna do about Spider-Man??

VineLord

Don't worry I got that covered. 

YourGuyInTheChair

Sweet, Can't wait to tour around Europe. 

VineLord

Seems like a fun vacation.

------------------------------------------------------

Just so you all know, no Deadpool isn't flirting with Peter. I try not to have him make jokes bout that but the kiss thing was just a reference to the upside down kiss.

Also whoever Brad Davis is, he ain't gonna be here when the tip comes. I'll have Miles instead.