XXVII. I LIKE YOUR SUIT

CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
"i like your suit"

"In all my years of conquest; violence, slaughter— It was never personal,"

Thanos had just thrown Steve into the ground. The three hero's (Steve, Thor, and Tony) were fighting against him, it was only them but Thanos was still winning. He's powerful— even without the stones.

"But I'll tell you now— what I'm about to do to your stubborn, annoying, little planet... I'm going to enjoy it. Very, very much."

And suddenly, Thanos' army appeared out of nowhere. Ships of his Chitauri army flooded in and waited on his command to strike.

Steve was the only conscious one left, his shield broken, blood coming out of him everywhere, but he wasn't going to give up— he never gives up. He took a deep breath, grunting as he started to stand up.

He looked Thanos dead in the eyes, glaring at him. He tightened the shield's straps on his freshly cut open arm and walked his way towards the army, limping badly.

It was him against them, and he would fight until the end.

But the static noise in his ear made him stop. Someone was trying to get through.

"Hey, Cap, can you read me?"

Steve paused, his breath hitched at the familiar voice. He thought he was just hearing things, the blood loss getting to him now, but the voice came back.

"Cap, it's Sam. Can you hear me?" He asked again.

Steve was breathing hard at this point, this couldn't be happening. I have to be dreaming, Steve thought. He lifted his hand to his earpiece, about to answer when the voice called out again.

"On your left."

And when Steve turned around, a glowing orange spark was circling in the air quickly, then it opened, showing a whole other side that was too familiar to Steve's eyes— Wakanda.

Once the light dimmed down, three figures walked out of the circle. It was T'Challa, his sister, Shuri, and one of their Dora Milaje Warriors, Okoye.

T'Challa's panther mask dissolved off his face and he nodded towards Steve, letting him know he was with him.

Then Sam flew through the circle in his Falcon suit and more orange sparks from before surrounded the area.

A portal to Titan opened, revealing Doctor Strange, the Guardians of the Galaxy, and Spider-Man.

Then the Wakandan tribe call sounded, "Yibambe!" "YIBAMBE!"

Thor and Tony finally grew conscious again, watching everything in confusion and awe.