I. TWO DAYS

CHAPTER ONE
"two days"

The problem with this whole situation was Jade understands nothing

She doesn't understand how she could possibly be a goddess— especially Thor's goddess sister.

She didn't understand how she was a very valuable person in the universe.

And, she didn't understand why these wizards are supposed to train her.

Before she left, they told her to come back after her first day back to school, and from then on they would train every day after school.

They gave her books to read on her "past life" and the Mystic Arts. Then, before they let her walk out, they made her swear to not tell a soul of their doings because the fate of the universe would crumble. She thought it was a joke at first, but they told her some scary stuff that could happen, so she promised— plus, she still didn't understand.

When she walked out the front door it was dark, she lifted her watch arm and looked at the time; 10:38 p.m.

She groaned, turning her glasses on to figure out where she was, Bleeker Street. She ran home quickly and slowed down when she got to the street her apartment complex was on.

Then suddenly, a figure dropped down in front of her, she screamed (while also dropping her books) and tried to punch the figure, but he caught it. "Jade?"

Still having her fist held, her eyes widened for a second, then noticed the familiar red and blue mask— Spider-Man.

"Oh, sorry, Pete," she smiled lightly. After she spoke he pulled her in and hugged her tightly.

"Where have you been?" He asked in a panicked voice, still holding her.

"What do you mean?" She asked, laughing nervously. "I've been gone for only a few hours."

"Hours? Wha— no, Jade, you've been missing for two days now!" Peter said, now letting go, holding her shoulders.

"Two days?" She asked shocked and confused.

"Yeah. Wait— why are you as shocked as I am?"

"I... uhh, don't know. It's weird— I can't tell you... yet," she said shyly as she picked up the books she dropped. She wished she could tell him, but she was too scared to find out which of the consequences would happen— none of them sounding good.

Peter looked at the books weirdly, then back to her face.

"Oh, okay... that's fine. As long as you're okay," Peter said and hugged her again— and she didn't complain.

Peter walked her in the complex and up to her apartment and asked if she was okay again. She laughed and told him she was fine and he nodded, walking out the building and finishing his neighborhood watch.

She opened the door and quickly went into her tech room, closing the door behind her. She closed the curtain and set the books down on the table, staring at them. She knew the answers to her questions would be in there, but did she really want to know? Would she be able to take it in?

She took a breath, sat down and opened the first book; her past.

___________________

She woke up the next morning from a loud ringing, she shot out of her chair and looked around, alarmed.

"Veronica! What's going on?!" She shouted as she covered her ears.

The ringing volume turned down as she talked, "Your father requested I hook up to your phone so you would get his call," then the ringing volume turned up again.

She groaned and ran out of the room to find her phone, which was still sitting on the kitchen table. She picked it up and answered it, "Hello?"

"Jaidan Gwen Stark, where have you been for two days?!" Tony's voice rang through the phone speakers.

"Uhh," she paused, rubbing her eyes while trying to think. All she could think to say was how she basically abducted by some strange wizard girl.

"Out?" She finally mumbled out, but it sounded more like a question.

"Out? You were just out? For two days?" Tony asked not fully believing her.

"Yeah, I was gone— with... a friend," Jade said slowly, coming up with the lie as she spoke.

"Well, I'd be nice if you'd tell people you're going out, you had everyone worried!" Tony said, sighing very loud at the end. Jade could mentally tell he was rubbing his eyes in frustration at that moment.

"Peter has been calling me non-stop seeing if I knew where you were— which I could have found out, but you seemed to have been off the map. Then your friend... MJ? She called, tried to threaten me about your whereabouts, it was cute, but..." he started to trail off, sighing deeply again.

"Then Peter calls me last night saying he found you, just walking around and said you were as shocked as he was when he said you were gone for two days," he explained. You could hear the worry in his voice, the tiredness.

And taking in a deep breath, he calmly asked, "Are you okay?"

To be honest, Jade didn't know how to answer that. Yeah, she's physically fine, but mentally she's confused as hell— especially after reading all the information of her supposed past life last night.

"Ye-ah, I'm fine. I'm just tired, and I, uh, don't really even remember last night so I couldn't tell you what really happened," She lied.

"Okay... well," Tony paused, sighing for what felt like the hundredth time. "As long as you're okay now, I guess everything is good. But don't you leave like that again with telling someone! Last chance."

"Yes, sir," Jade said in her "sailor man" voice and Tony laughed.

"Love you, Princess," Tony said.

"Love you too, dad," she smiled and they got off the phone with each other.

She walked back into her tech room and looked at the books that sat on the side table, "Veronica? Don't take that request from anyone ever again,"

"Yes, Miss Stark,"

_____________________

This is the first chapter! :))
It's kinda short, but the next few are gonna be longer.

Are y'all enjoying it so far?