X. 14,000,605

CHAPTER TEN
"14,000,605"

The Avengers and "The Guardians of the Galaxy" (as they called themselves) went outside the broken spaceship and looked around the planet called Titan

"Wait, we're on Titan?" Jade asked looking to Strange.

"Yeah?" Quill said confused.

"Didn't this place use to be beautiful?" Jade asked looking around.

The place was deserted, the ground was all sandy and cracked, buildings were falling down and deteriorating and some rocks were floating in the air.

Quill pulled out a tube looking thing and held it up to the air, "The hell happened to this planet? It's eight degrees off its axis. Gravitational pull is all over the place,"

"How do you know about Titan?" The big guy, Drax, asked Jade, knowing she's never been anywhere other than Earth.

"Looked it up in a book," Jade said smiling.

She looked over to the alien girl— who's name is Mantis— and saw her jumping up and down slowly. She turned to Peter and he had a confused face as he watched the alien bug girl.

"Yeah, we got one advantage. He's coming to us," Tony said as his back was facing all of them. "We'll use it. All right, I have a plan. Or at least the beginnings of one. It's pretty simple. We draw him in, pin him down, get what we need. Definitely don't wanna dance with this guy. We just want the gauntlet."

Then Drax yawns, "Are you yawning?" Tony asked. "In the middle of this, while I'm breaking it down? Huh? Did you hear what I said?"

"I stopped listening after you said, "we need a plan"," he said.

"Okay, Mr. Clean is on his own page," Tony turned to Quill.

"See, "not winging it" isn't really what they do," Quill said.

"Uh, what exactly is it that they do?" Peter asked awkwardly, raising his hand.

"Kick names. Take ass," Mantis said confidently.

Man, these people are stupid, Jade thought to herself.

"Yeah, that's right," Drax said.

There was a small pause, everyone looked at them weirdly. Tony sighed, I'm working with idiots, he thought.

"Alright, just get over here, please," Tony said. "Mr. Lord, can you get your folks to circle up?"

"Mr. Lord," Quill laughed. "Star-Lord is fine." He said as he motioned to Drax and Mantis.

"We gotta coalesce. 'Cause if all we come at him with is a plucky attitude—" Tony started explaining the plan.

"Dude, don't call us plucky. We don't know what it means. Alright, we're optimistic, yes," Quill cut Tony off.