III. SLING RING

CHAPTER THREE
"sling ring"

By the end of the two weeks, it was hard to tell who would win each time the two girls fought

Jade was able to bring Unknown down at some points and vise versa.

Then, when it had been over a month, Unknown finally brought back in the powers— she using her Mystic Arts powers while Jade was able to use her speed powers.

It felt weird for Jade at first, going without powers for so long she had to make herself use them again, but she got used to it quickly.

Jade had been here— training— for almost two months now and the relationship she had with Unknown was starting to get better. The two were joking with each other (in an almost funny and enjoyable way) and helping each other out— which felt even weirder to Jade then using her powers again.

But right now, today was the day Jade had been waiting for,

"My days of teaching are over," Unknown said with a smirk and a flick of her hand. "It is now Dr. Strange and Mr. Wong's turn."

"Yes!" Jade exclaimed, fist-bumping the air with a small jump. Unknown raised her brow in confusion and Jade widened her eyes, "Not because you're done but— uh, because I get to, um, move on..."

"I know what you mean," Unknown chuckled and in walked to the two men.

Wong smelled the air, taking in a large amount and letting it out with a smile, "The day I've longed,"

"Yes, we know you've waited two months for this," Unknown said annoyed, but the smile on her face said otherwise.

Strange rolling his eyes playfully, patting Wong's shoulder.

"Let's start," Strange said clapping his hands together.

Strange sat Jade down on the practice mat and explained the Mystic Arts purpose and doing, which she knew all too well by now. As he explained, he created the Mystic Arts mark, which was way cooler than seeing it in a book.

"The language of the mystic arts is as old as civilization. The sorcerers of ancient past called the use of this language— spells. We harness energy drawn from other dimensions of the multiverse. To cast spells, shields, and weapons.. to make magic."

The symbol shook and became bigger, Jade's eyes went wide again but this time in awe. Then the symbol slowly disappeared.