.FAR FROM HOME EPILOGUE

FAR FROM HOME EPILOGUE

Jade got up early the next Saturday morning to get ready to meet Peter again

Jade got up early the next Saturday morning to get ready to meet Peter again. They planned to meet at Madison Square Garden every Saturday (unless something important came up) and they would hang out.

It was the first Saturday that she had a few hours to herself before going to meet up with Peter. So she decided to spend those few hours getting herself ready and going to see Stephen and Wong.

After finishing up, she slipped her sling ring on and opened a portal to the front of the grand staircase, but instead of seeing the regular staircase, it was covered in snow— the whole place was.

"What the hell happened here?" Jade asked under her breath. She activated her regular suit and turned on the heating system, it was freezing!

"Stephen! Wong!" She called as she started walking around to look for them.

"Who's there?!" The familiar voice of Wong shouted. She could see his orange magic glowing against the white snow.

"It's just me!" Jade said quickly, bringing her own orange magic out.

"Oh— Hi, Jade," Wong smiled, putting his hands by his side. "What are you doing here?"

"I just came to see you guys," Jade smiled. "I know you guys have missed me."

"We have, actually," he shrugged his shoulders. "But we've seen you've been busy." He smirked.

"Oh... haha, yeah," she laughed dryly, dragging her words out. "That was not planned."

"Never is," Wong smiled softly and made a motion for her to follow him.

"What have you and Strange been up to? And why is it snowing in here?" Jade asked as they walked into the common area with a fireplace lit.

"Trying to fix the A/C," Strange answered for Wong.

He was wearing a thick winter coat and his levitation cloak, holding a mug that said "oh for fox sake" with a cartoon fox on it.

"What did you do to it?" Jade asked, quickly stepping beside the fireplace, having her arms wrapped around herself.

"It broke, and since we're no magic repairmen, we've had to live through it until we find someone," Wong said. "It's been two days."

"Strange," Jade smirked, looking towards Strange.

"Hilarious," Strange said sarcastically.

"Where's Unknown?" Jade asked, changing the subject.

"We haven't seen Unknown since the first snap," Wong explained.

"She's not here?" Jade asked confused.

"Nope, haven't heard anything from her either," Wong said.