.FAR FROM HOME EXTRA

FAR FROM HOME EXTRA
bonus chapter III

FAR FROM HOME EXTRAbonus chapter III

"Happy is that you?"

"Is it me—? Yeah! Of course it's me!" Happy shouted.

"Stop!" Peter shouted back, throwing his hand up. "Tell me something only you would know?"

"Only I would know..." Happy thought out loud, looking around for an answer. "Uhhh— you remember when we went to Germany? You pay-per-viewed a video in your room? They didn't list the titles, but I could tell by the price it was an adult film. And you didn't know how I knew—"

"Okay! Fine! It's you, it's you. Stop!" Peter cut him off, slowly limping over to him. He pulled happy in and hugged him, "It's so good to see you."

"Peter, you're gonna have to tell me what the hell is going on," Happy said, confused. "Where's Jade?"

"What? Jade— she's with the class," Peter said, pulling back from Happy to look at him. "Why?"

"MJ called me and said Jade's gone— left all her stuff in her room and I can't track her— she has no devices on her. I thought she would be with you," Happy explained, his face falling once he noticed Peter's confusion.

"She— she— I— she left? Are you sure that's what MJ said be-because she was supposed to stay with the class and keep them safe while I went to find Fury—"

"Peter, calm down— I'm sure she's okay, she's careful—"

"No—! Happy, the Mysterio guy is Arthur Beck, he use to work for Mr. Stark and he knows Jade's identity and he wants to kill her— what if he found her? What if he took her from the hotel? What if—?" Peter began to ramble, his eyes becoming glassy.

"Let's get inside and clean you up— come on," Happy said, pulling on him to walk on the jet. "I promise we're going to find her— but we have to get you better first."

Ten minutes had passed by and Happy had moved to stitching the open wounds on Peter's back, and at first it didn't hurt, but now it was starting to.

"Ouch.."

"I thought you had super strength?" Happy asked.

"It still hurts," Peter groans. Happy put another string through and Peter tenses up, "Happy..."

"All right, relax," Happy says and continues to patch him up. Peter let's put another huff, "Just a few more... there we go."

"Oh, my god! Happy!" Peter groans, hitting the side of the plane.

"Relax!"

"Don't tell me to relax, Happy! How can I relax when I've messed up so bad!" Peter stands up fast, stepping away from him. "I trusted Beck, right? And Jade didn't— she was right. I thought he was my friend so I gave him the only thing Mr. Stark left behind for me and now he's gonna kill Jade and my friends and half of Europe, so please— do not tell me to relax!"