No, I wasn't planning to keep this deepest darkest secret buried in the dirt with me forever! I was already an open book to tell my best friends about what has happened these past few months. They knew how complicated it was between us, especially around the time when Caleb was still dating his girlfriend and how much of a jerk he was after reading my personal diary- a perfect example was how he switch his bedroom to the basement and avoided me for months like my existence wouldn't make a difference. I really appreciate the way Harry and Amy especially Bella who is the first person I told have never judged my crush and accepted the situation for what it was. They understood that I can't help who my heart desires, it's a friendship you won't a lot. I'm aware that it's somehow, I don't know, wrong. But it's not like we grew up in the same house or share blood relations. One day I did initially plan for the rest of the household to find out. Either when I'm about to finish my senior year next year or while I'm in college. There was never really an expiration date.

I had no idea who would be the first one but my dad would've been the last to find out, for sure! Aware about his health problems, this can trigger his high blood pressure and that's too much for me to handle. He's all I got and it's killing me slowly how he doesn't know much about what's going on in my life as of now. But I can't. Dad already seems to give me his blessings for Ryan being my high school sweetheart because ever since Madison praised Ryan for being a sweet guy when we went to homecoming together.

"Well, I haven't thrown no past in your face. If you wanna go there I'm always honest with you just like I'm honest for that interview with Elizabeth Renee Edwards. You're dating two best friends and hopping back to back every time. Now you're back messing with Ryan after you fuck Caleb. Hey, I may not say anything when you're wrong but when you're wrong I have to let you know. It's not cool! At times like this, I don't know you anymore." Somehow Bella was right during our argument yesterday at the football practice. It appears to be a love triangle which is why I chose to not ask Dad for advice. I care about my Dad more than anything in the world I want to see his life at peace. He has no idea behind the brains and quietness of his seventeen-year-old daughter.

I tried to remain calm for whatever I was prepared to tell Jeremiah next. I tried thinking about a good explanation while he was still standing here. I didn't know exactly what he saw when he barge into my room but one thing for sure is I know it didn't look appropriate. It's not that he saw us kissing or anything but he definitely walk in on us cuddling, for sure.

The room fell in silence. Neither one of us knew what to do or what to say next. All three of us just stared around the room at each other in complete disbelief. My stomach accelerated while my hands continues twitching.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH?!" Jeremiah breaks the silence and continues to scream at the top of his lungs, as his jaw dropped down his green eyes widen horrifyingly. His mouth was open so wide that you can see his red uvula dangling above his throat.

His screams were so loud that they screech in my ears. By now, I had expected the grownups to wake up and ask what was wrong. Oh gosh, my Dad!! Dad is going to kill me!! When he finds all of this what will happen to his perfect marriage with Madison? When will this destroy everything? How will dear Madison feel? Please no.

My eyes immediately go to Caleb and my chest tightens even more for whatever altercation was about to come. Surprisingly, he seems to remain calm like nothing was happening. Caleb might just be perfect at hiding his emotions. We were still on my bed but now further apart. I was slightly laying on my bed, my head sinking on my fluffy pillows, keeping my left leg on the footboard slat and my right leg off the mattress, due to when the door swung. His masculine lean body was still laying on my bed with his arms crossed behind his head and since his legs were so long due to the fact that he's a very tall guy, his legs passed the footboard slat. I can tell he felt my stares when his bushy brows arch even though his green eyes remain closed.