Chapter 12

So.... today's chapter is going to be a little different. I'm not really good at writing another character's point of view other than the main character. Especially when it's a boy point of view.

Yep. Yes, you are thinking right. I am going to write Caleb's point of view now. I'm not really good at working with a boy's storyline long time ago. Over the years I did develop a lot though. Hopefully it won't come off as too 'saccharine'.

Remember to VOTE. I really don't have a problem with you not commenting, but it's the vote. I honestly don't know why! ;)

On with the story.

_______

Caleb

"More, Caleb! More!" Lexi moaned into my ear as I pump her in and out faster this time.

I grabbed the hem of my bed, with both of my hands, still managing to keep the sheets that were still wrapped around my naked back, before I slowly pump the living lights out of my hot girlfriend again.

In and out.

Making our body press more together since I was on top and Lexi was beneath me under the sheets, sweating.

Sweating.

We were both sweating.

I work may way up into a faster speed position causing Lexi to sweat even more.

"Ah! Ah! Uh... huh!" She moans even louder than before.

"Fuck!" I groan, when I felt the explosion relieving me. I then got off of that position after a few more pumps before climbing on top of Lexi's naked body.

Her body was just perfect. Healthy and sexy. Just the way I like it.

Gently, I grab on the hem of her B cup boobs before swirling it inside of my mouth.

Even though I warned Lexi so many times to keep her voice down a little bit since it was too early, I still couldn't control myself any longer.

It was a school day and morning.

I knew that we were going to be late for school today, but I really didnt care. I still needed a distraction all weekend long. Shit wasn't no fun.

Reagents were upcoming. Still grounded. Arrested for trespassing. Got detention again for fighting someone else. Helping my mom get ready for the wedding that was coming up next Saturday. Fitting tuxedos after tuxedo to see which one perfectly fit my body size. And the list can go on and on and on.

The best way to end all this stress was to have angry sex.

I call that Heaven!

It was nine thirty five AM. I knew that we needed to really stop now.

I roughly sigh before removing my body off of that position. I felt Lexi's eyes burning on me. Demanding for more.

"What happened?" Lexi asks me, covering the white sheets more up to her boobs.

"Nothing, just realize that it's Monday." I remark.

"Oh, okay." She smirks, sitting back on the bed, running her hands through her long blonde hair that was now messy. "Wow, babe! I didn't know you were a sex God. You became better than you were before."

"You liked it?" I ask, knitting my brows together in curiosity.

"Like it? I love it!" She exclaims, chuckling a little bit. "I like it so much that I couldn't stop moaning. Thank God your parents aren't here."