Chapter 19

We reached to the carnival around four o' clock. The sky turned light blue velvet and the afternoon took over. As Caleb tried driving us around the car to find a perfect parking spot near the carnival I watched as kids and adults filled the amusement park doing all sorts of activities. Buying foods, buying tickets, playing arcade games, going on the thriller rides.

When we finally got to the main street, where the carnival was being held, he parked the car and got out and left the car without his girlfriend. Ah, such a gentlemen!

Lexi open the passenger door for herself and I did the same. We both started to follow behind him. I expected her to run towards Caleb since he was walking too fast for me to catch up but she walked at the same speed I was walking.

"Is this your first time going to carnivals?" Lexi prompted. "I mean... you know what I mean. Since you got here."

I nod my head. "Yes, I never really been out in the streets of Florida."

"How do you like it so far?"

"Its alright." I thought for a moment. "Did you live here your whole life?"

"I'm born here." She tells me.

"Make sense." I chuckled.

Maybe she isn't that bad. Her vibe seems cool once you get to talk to her more.

We stopped chatting to each other once we join the line of people who waited to get in the carnival. The ticket fee was about seven dollars cause we were teenagers. Lexi noticed the sign and bump me.

"I can get us in easily for free," She whispers through my ears.

"How?" I doubtfully asked.

She raise her brows and I watched as she waited till it was our turn to talk to the employee who was serving the tickets. His eyes gushes once Lexi sway her long blonde hair and wink at him. They body started to talk and laugh with each other. After a nice time that passed her handed her three tickets. My eyes widen in horror once she handed me mine.

"How did you do that?" I shouted in enthusiasm.

"Shh, you're welcome!" Lexi wink at me.

I followed her in the amusement park. I spotted Caleb with a group of little boys and they were chatting about something that looked serious. When me and Lexi appeared in front of them we both can hear their conversation a little well. He was betting an offer that was happening tonight something and something. I couldn't really hear the rest cause a few words were exchange in English and in Italian. I forgot that Caleb was half Italian due to Madison's background.

Caleb handed him the boys each five bucks and the boys handed him a big neon green plastic bag. The boys run off and Caleb turned to face me and Lexi who froze. "You girls ready to go on rides or eat food first?"

"I'm going to eat food first cause I don't like going on those type of rides." Lexi said.

Caleb run his hands through his dark messy hair in frustration. "You'll get sick if you eat and ride a roller coaster first."

"Which is why I'll wait about fifteen minutes to do that." Lexi lend her hand out to Caleb. "Please?"

Caleb groaned and reached out of his pocket for change. He handed her a ten buck and Lexi pulled him in for a passionate kiss in front of everyone. I waited till they pulled apart. I hugged Lexi and told her I'll catch up with her around. She agreed and headed to White Castle.

"You want to go on rides too or follow Lexi to eat?" Caleb turned to me.

I looked at his soft pink plump lip. "I'm not hungry."