Chapter 40

Fun fact: I was thirteen when I first published this book. Surprise!

Don't forget to leave a vote, comment or fan. On with the story!    :)
___

I got up. "Caleb, I need to tell you something."

"What is it?" He asks strolling towards me.

"Its about Lexi." I confessed playing with my fingers a little. "And you have to believe me when I tell you what I saw today."

"What about her?" Caleb continues, "You saw what today? Tell me please."

"Did you know where she was when you went looking for her? Remember I caught you after school looking for her?" I recapped.

"Yeah."

"I know where she was and who she was with."

Even though I was eager enough to let Caleb know what was up with Lexi sneaking around him, cheating on other guys, on him... still felt sad. Not because I was going to tell him but because he doesn't deserve her. I seen the way he treats Lexi around like she is a princess to him. Yeah, he has his way flirting with other girls sometimes but I doubt he take those talk seriously because he always has Lexi around him. The girl you would often see him with.

I wasn't going to try to split them up because I was jealous of their relationship but because I cared for him. He deserves it all and if Lexi is willing to cheat on him constantly and keeps pleading for forgiveness he will get his heartbroken by her one day or another.

I looked up at him, connecting our eyes for a moment of interest, the guilt was in my eyes when I roughly closed my eyes. "I went to the theaters today with Ryan to watch a movie." I explained. "While I was there I saw a girl who looks exactly like her but I didn't think it was her. She was with another guy cheating on you. I know is her because when I got closer I saw her face. Caleb, she is cheating on you. That is all what I can say."

Silence.

The room was silent for a moment. He stared at me, with his eyes full of plead, hurt, and his face was frozen. Poor guy. I know he didn't know how to react because he tried to hide the expressions on his face. I debated next for what he was going to say.

"She doesn't deserve you." I told him straight up. "You deserve to be with someone better. A person who claims to love you should never cheat on you."

"What?" He frowns shaking his head. "How you know if is really her that you saw?"

"Because I know is her Caleb. I saw her with my own eyes." I confessed. "She probably saw me too. It wasn't anyone else by her!"

Caleb steps away from me. "You're making this up. You just mad because I'm with her."

"What!" I argued with a frown on my face. I couldn't believe he was thinking that. "Why would I lie foe Caleb? And I can't believe you would actually think I'm evil enough to try separate you two."

"I know Lexi. She should be in home now like she told me before I came here." He replies in disbelief.

"Clearly you don't!" I shouted waiting for him to argue back with me. "I can't believe I told you this. I should've known that you would be stupid enough to not believe me."

"Carly."

"Oh because that I told you think I would wreck your relationship? Hmm.. or that I would be lying!" I mocked going back and forth. "I knew this would be a bad idea."

"Carly." I heard him repeat my name again.

"I won't even tell you no more." I stormed away upstairs.