Chapter 25

"Ryan asked you out on a date? Bitch you better say yes!" Amy exaggerated loudly almost causing the entire cafeteria to hear her.

"Shut up Amy you're too loud!" I laughed while covering my ears.

Amy continued to slurp on her strawberry milkshake with a cherry on top. "I'm sorry! But he is just so cute. So perfect!" She gushes after taking a long sip from her milkshake. "I use to have a crush on him for a longtime ever since middle school. We never really talked so that it why I lay my feelings to rest."

We were in the cafeteria. It was like the day was going slow. Daylight saving time end started already along with the time changing at a slower paste. I felt like I have been all my classes long than before. I already felt exhausted to stay another period. Since I never skipped before I still debated whether it will affect my grade or not because I felt fatigued.

Harry stared at Amy as if he felt envious of her talking about Ryan being her longtime crush. I can see it all on his face and it was cute to be honest.I couldn't stop myself from mimicker causing all of them to glance at me in confusion.

"So... I think this is great for you Carly." Bella says right after. "This will take your mind off of someone."

Great!

I glared at Bella who shrugged her shoulders at me mouthing the words sorry to me. Amy and Harry exchanged faces with each other before staring at me. They wouldn't tell if I told them about my affair right?

When it comes to this friendship group I am closer to Bella. The second person that came after Bella was Harry because our personalities are very similar from each other. I love having Amy around but sometimes she can be a little too naive for me. But she is still a very pretty girl with straight long blond hair, ocean blue eyes, with a fair skin tone.

Maybe I should tell them. I mean... they needed to know what is going more about my life since I know a lot about theirs. Like how Amy use to secretly date her younger sister brother but recently they stopped their affair once they almost got caught. And Harry use to take pictures of Caleb whenever he is making out with girls because he wanted to take notes about why girls like him. From his hair to the way he dresses.

"Okay... you guys probably don't know about this but I'll tell you anyways. You have to promise not to tell a single soul!" My eyes pop out mainly at Amy who was nodding her head at me. I begin to play around with my noddle soup before speaking in a while. "I never really told you and Harry about this because I was afraid for your opinions. But... now I don't know what is more afraid for me. Ruining my relationship with Caleb or... having these..."

Amy titled her head as she tried to predict what I was trying to say. Harry stood quiet and continued to stare at me. I roughly sighed as I move a short piece of my hair away from my eyes. "Having these feelings for him. I don't know why! But..." I continued to tell them about everything that is been happening. From how I develop having feelings for him and how he found out from reading my diary after he was sober from drinking, fighting and smoking. To my surprise they looked calm.

"Wow..." Harry shook his head. "He really can get any girl to fall for his feet. Even his step sister."

"I think you're making a big mistake Carly because he is such a player. I'm not trying to bash you or anything but he is bad news." Amy finally spoke out. "I don't blame you for having a crush on him this time because you guys didn't grow up with each other. Let be real... he is sexy too! I bet he walks around the house shirtless in front of you too."

"All the time." I blurted. "But he is not what you think he is. While I stay with him he hasn't been arrested before. Just only detention because of fights or doing something stupid."

"Bella... what do you think?" I turn around to face Bella who was eating her noddle soup. She motion her head towards me before replying. "I'll tell you this again. Everything happens for a reason and you can't control who you fall for."

I nod my head at her response. "You're right."

Harry was going to say something else but he was interrupted by Caleb and his group of friends getting ready to leave their table. Lexi was cuddling her arms around Caleb's muscular arm who had his arms wrapped around her neck. He was talking to one of his guy friends as they all exit out of the cafeteria together. I turned back to my table shaking my head.

"And you'll have to deal with having princess around." Amy reminded me as if she knew the scene a witness bothered me.

I rolled my eyes. "I manage."

***

I closed the front door behind me as soon as I manage to enter myself inside the house. "I'm home!" I scream out once I entered the dining room.

Jeremiah entered in as well eating a fruit. His head turned directly towards me once I stopped. He shot me a cocky smirk before giving me the peace sign. "Wassup,"

I returned the smile back. "Hi."

"You okay now?" He asks me after.

"Yes... I'm fine now. Why?"

"I remembered that you said that your stomach was hurting because you were on ya period." Jeremiah tells me. I thought about the scene when he came into my room and found me crying. I had to lie to him at that time.

I nod my head. "Oh... yeah! I feel so much better." I said quickly before he can catch on.

"I made some rice with beans. There is some steak in the oven." Jeremiah tells me before plugging his earbuds in his ear. "Is Caleb home yet?"

"I dunno." I shrugged my shoulders carelessly. "I just got home."

"Okay, I'm upstairs." He told me before strolling away from me.

After he left I was finally alone. Finally! My next move to do my homework so I can sleep. I couldn't wait to start right now. Oh boy!

During dinner was a nightmare that I couldn't wait for it to end. I hate the fact that it felt awkward sitting at the table and listening to the conversations that Lucas, Madison and Jeremiah was saying. The only ones who were quiet at the table was Caleb and me.

Usually Caleb would sit besides from me and play around with me during dinner but this time he sat across from me like he was keeping his distance. Every time I would look up at him to see what he was doing he would either play around with his food or use his phone. He never took his eyes off from looking down at his plate to look anywhere else.

At one point I look up at him again but this time I caught him staring at me. My face froze and he continued to stare. After a moment he shook his head then got up from his chair. Jeremiah and Madison stopped chatting and then everyone focused on Caleb who was on his way to leaving the dining room.

"Caleb... bro you okay?" Jeremiah called out after him.

But he had already left. They all looked at me then I shrugged automatically. "Is he okay?" Dad asked me.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I dunno."

"He was quiet today." Dad scratched his head in confusion. "Something happened between you two? You guys are quiet."

"Its nothing." I said again not wanting him to ask me anymore question. I gave him the look and he understood.

Jeremiah begin to stand up from his chair. "I'll talk to him." He says. "I'll be back mom."

Madison nods her head at him while Jeremiah strolled out of the dining room. I roughly sigh to myself as I thought about him. Great! Now he can't stand being in the same room as me. All because of one page. I dunno why he can't handle me having a crush on him and be a guy about it. This wasn't all suppose to happen this way.

***

Don't forget to leave a vote, comment and fan!