Chapter 36

Carly

When the both of us were finally alone in my bedroom we were now both able to have a conversation. Ryan has been on mind constantly for a while after taking me on adventurous dates, helping me study through the phone late at nights, and giving me rides like the time after detention.

He was really a nice guy that doesn't deserve to be a rebound. I'll admit at first I didn't know where my feelings stand with him truly because I was trying to get over someone who mean something to me. I fell for the wrong guy that was standing in the green grass rather than looking at the other guy who was standing in the greener grass. That has so many flowers planted on it.

"Finally we are alone." I roughly sigh, tucking my hair behind my ears, presuming to look at his handsome face. We were sitting on my bed across from each other. I kept my legs crossed feeling more comfortable.

"Yeah, its about time." Ryan agrees chuckling. "The more that I look at you the more prettier you get."

My cheeks flushed down with red. I knew that I was blushing but I tried hiding it. "I remembered the last time when we were alone together in a room."

Ryan face lightens up at the mention of what I was talking about. He knew exactly what was. "It was that night when I told you my feelings about you at my place. But you play me that time." Oh look at how it all begins!

"Everything was too early for me." I admit. "Trust me Ryan there were some boundaries that I wasn't sure of to overcome. I don't think I played you but I just... didn't know what... happened." I was being honest. I didn't know him like that because I just seen him around, knew he had a high profile but I stayed low.

"Guess what Carly because I wasn't lying about anything I told you." Ryan protested, caressing my hands a little. "I would never hurt you."

"I know." I close my eyes trying to think. Where was this heading to at this point. I love him and he obviously loves me. With everything going on I was in need of comfort. Love. Passion. "I want to make this work between us. I trust you Ryan. I just didn't want to rush anything from before but now. Now? Is different."

Ryan glance his blue eyes on me, biting his red lip while keeping his focused on me. He was testing me and somehow I was going to fail the exam. "Then be mine, Carly. Let's make it official today. Cause I love you and only you. I don't know what kind of guy that you prefer but I want to give myself for worth."

That was it! I lean in for a kiss and he closed his eyes. I felt the tension when both of us made out steamy, passionately. He added more tongue to it while I bit the bottom of his cherry red lip. When we continued to make out Ryan smoothly uncross my legs and guided his lip to kiss down around my neck. I never been kissed or touched like this by anyone before. So the shivers sent me when I  was being nervous.

"I want you." He says continuing to suck on my neck and kiss around them. The way he was going I can tell that I might end up with a passion mark.

He went back to kissing my mouth for a good moment. I ran my hands through his blond hair that was perfectly combed now messing it up. He look way hotter with his hair ruffed like that. He took off his shirt first then took off mine revealing my pink velvet Victoria Secret bra. He continued to kiss me before what I knew was coming up next.

He unbutton the back of my bra and helped me get underneath him. He was on top of me. I closed my eyes and felt him grabbed one of my boobs just to put it in his mouth. He suck on them slowly yet passionately. He did this with the both of them. I huffed and puffed when he was doing this to me. He went back and kissed me. Then he trailed his way down there. That was when my eyes open immediately. The hell I was going to let anyone get there!