Chapter 9

I'm back!

With another chapter that it chosen for you! I have gotten many messages in my inbox and a very few here, that were requesting me to update. I welcome all of you who are new here to the family. Here, we treat each other equally as a family! :-)

Happy new years, 2017!!!

I can't believe this book is now a year old. It almost feels like I just started writing this book. Man, time does fly when you don't pay that much of attention to it.

I also can't believe I reached over 2 thousand views from this book. This is crazy! To be honest, I never thought that so many people would actually discover this book and that I would ever achieve this much views in my life, ever. Let's try to make it reach to 3k!!!

I love all of you who supported my writing through this book. This book will may be having a few changes; especially on the first updated recently published chapters.

Well, it was hard updating each time I had the chance to since I was always up to something to do that I had no time to go back on Wattpad and start a new chapter. But, I did it for you guys anyway. After all, yesterday was the official anniversary of this book. How could I ever miss this out.

Now, I should let you go on with the story because I talk to much. Please, remember to spread this story out and share it everywhere if you enjoy this as much as I do. Well.... enjoy! :-)

_______

WARNING: This chapter contains sexual scenes and aims for mature readers!!!

_______

The soft warmth of sunlight on my face harmoniously awoken me. I simpered once I heard the hummingbirds, as well as the vehicles from outside the city, making many clamorous sounds.

I thrust the clean white blankets that were covering my body. I savored the vision of my father washing the blankets from my bed after I left to Ryan's party last night.

I grinned to myself as I remembered the lifetime memories from last night. I could recall everything that happened yesterday. Getting prepared for the party, meeting new people, spending time with Ryan.

After last night I feel so potential today after hearing Ryan confess his feelings in front of me. I would never miss out on that. Who would ever thought that Ryan Hunts has a crush on me?

He is overrated for many girls in the school. I admit he is kinda cute; tan skin, neatly combed blond hair, grease scars and his smile--- God, his smile! His smile, was that kind smile, that could easily brighten your day, following it with his cheeky dimples.

I love it.

I scowl as I remembered the haunting scene right after Ryan talk with me. Caleb. I don't think I would ever get over him. He looks very bothered and hurt at the party which was unusual since Caleb was always jolly and had a childlike personality.

He didn't say anything to me, nor push me around. Instead, his warm green eyes were locked on mine all night. And for the first time he didn't look like he was ready to taunt me.

It was like he was thinking of something that bothered him. And his eyes--- uh! There were filled with hurt and emotions. I wanted to ask him what he was thinking, but I didn't want to make a scene, especially when his so called friends were there too.

I'm always curious as to why Caleb is the guy he is today. Sometimes I wonder if it's probably the reason why his mom, Madison, fell in love with my father and is getting married to her.