Chapter 11

I stood there frozen.

Didn't know what to do at this point.

I needed to get away from him.

He is the last person on Earth that I should be facing right now. Especially when I'm thinking all about about him. All about what could've went down at Ryan's.

"Did I get you nervous?" He tormented, asking me with his deep voice.

I frown when I heard the laugh that was hidden in his voice. He was teasing me!

"Move." I hiss at him, trying to push him aside, but he was too big, so I was still left pinning myself against the wall.

"Feisty? I like it." He mocks me, keeping a warm smug.

I rolled my eyes. "As if you weren't to me throughout these couple of days."

"Weeks?"

"Whatever!" I hiss at him.

He begins to laugh. There it was. He had that smile.

That smile.

That kind of an adorable five year old boyish smile. When he knew he was about to get something.

His laugh sounds sounded so... innocent.

Impassioned.

Like the sounds to the lovely waves of the ocean that kept on watering the sands of the beach.

What warms me was his dimples that made its appearance. I never realize that he had dimples. I never knew that had has dimples.

Who am I kidding?

I never heard him laugh in front of me ever. And I was the one to make him laugh. It was too good to be true.

I waited patiently for him to cough out his laugh to stop it.

Once he did, he kept his eyes concentrated on me. Keeping his warm smug that would make a girl feel warm inside. "You're something else, Carly."

I said nothing.

He took a step towards me.

I took a step back, making myself even more trapped against the wall.

He took a much bigger step towards me. I can now just feel his hot breath breathing hitting my chest.

I didn't know what was happening here. Or what hit me now.

My mind was feeling broken. As if I had use it too much.

And... My heart?

My heart gave me signals.

Signals that I needed to ignore. Now!

"Caleb," I softly spoke, brushing his hands away from mine. "What are you do---"

"Look, I need to tell you something." Caleb roughly spoke back to me.

I shrug my shoulders. "What is it?"

He shot me warning eyes. "Its serious." He tells me. "Very serious. And I don't know if I should tell you it now or later."

"How serious?" I raise an eyebrow, curiously.

He gave me that look that was dead shot. My eyes widen in curiosity when I found out that he wasn't kidding. But, I couldn't just stand here.

I needed to go to Bella's house now before Madison or Dad finds out that I left my bedroom and realizes that I'm gone. I can just hear them talking back and forth down stairs.