Chapter 35

Caleb continues

Me and Jeremiah finished decorating the living room and the backyard where the party scenes were going to be aired tonight. Carly helped with most of the parts where it came down to organizing the foods on the table, putting disco balls in the center of the living room so that it can glow at night, and helped us take out the extra trash for the night.

It was late at night and people were now coming in with their friends they invite with them. Jeremiah was already flirting with a couple of attractive girls that was barely wearing any clothes at the door.

I left my phone on Do Not Disturb just in case anyone else calls me— especially Mom. When the boys started to come inside I knew that it was showtime! The speakers of music was loud, people were already on the dance floor turning up and the thots were getting lit.

I joined the conversation of my teammates Matthew and Logan prepping about college life next year. All that fussing n fighting, high school parties and the streets made me realize how serious everything will change for me soon after. High school is my kingdom, it's where I break the rules.

I was a senior in the school. Yeah, sure I don't show up to classes that much but when it comes to my grades being on my transcript I work my ass off. Then conversation swiftly shift to our current relationship problems.

"—It's like I been talking to Victoria for a while but I don't want her to think I just want to kill then leave." Matthew goes complaining about one of the cheerleaders from the school. "I mean she never had it before and she doesn't trust me. I wanna leave but then again I wanna want to stay."

Logan took a shot of his drink. "Shit I say leave it bro! Fuck if you gotta wait long for pussy is not worth it?"

I shook my head. "Come on bro! You really want to talk like that? The girl is probably has some religious belief or she scared." I disagreed with them. The old Caleb a while ago would think just like them. I would be heartless, cold and distance. But from experience shit has change me for a girls perspective.

They both burn their eyes on me. I can tell that I shock them and with my response that never expect from me but I didn't care.

"Are you good bro?" Logan asks me, glancing through me with his hazel eyes.

"Yeah."

"Man I know you didn't hit your head that hard in practice!" Matthew joke causing me and Logan to laugh with him. "Or that Hollywood girl really got you in love. MY MAN!"

I laugh again taking a shot while looking through the crowd of people dancing, stuffing whip creams in each other's mouth, and more incoming in. "Lexi has cool me down." I admit to them.

"Ahhh!" Matthew and Logan says at the same time making fun of me. I wanted to punch them both against the wall but I laugh it off looking down the floor.

When I presume to look back up I saw Ryan coming in with Carly. My smile erased when I saw the both of them laughing with each other in the corner. When Carly walked away from Ryan I made my way towards Ryan.

"What's up bro?" I greeted Ryan with our signature handshake. "I knew you would come."

"Yeah, the whole team was talking about it." Ryan tells me looking around our surroundings.

There were a couple of half naked girls who only wore very short shorts and tied waist approach the both of us. "Can you put this on me?" They asked both of us.

Me and Ryan looked at each other before giving in. "Alright pretty!" We took the whip cream from one of them and Ryan sprayer whip cream on all three of them chest. When he was finished I sucked each one of them down with the whip cream guiding my ways to their cleavage. I release my lip away from them wiping my mouth.