Chapter 43

So you have been already warned. I like how many of you didn't rush like last time because you understood how it wasn't easy to balance off like online classes. To be honest, I was about to quit writing because how stressful it could be to balance everything but I never give up. The chapters get longer starting from here so it also takes time.

For tip please leave a vote on the way. Make that start yellow. Another tip I'm going to promote someone who's really new please go checkout justea08 . If you're interested in romance or nonfiction genre then is for you. On with the story.  :)

___
Caleb

Smoke.

I threw my blunt on the floor once the lit packed was finished in my mouth. I coughed it out when that smoke hit the jackpot.

Smoking has become an addiction to me. I tried leaving it but I can't go no longer more than three days without it. Weed is the only thing that can make me feel good. Everything feels chill. I was slowly becoming an addict without realizing but it was the only way I can release stress nowadays. I got so much to deal with lately like getting a scholarship for football, skiing my future plans and my grades. Girls problems didn't help either, just made everything worse. Though I was highest in the room right now that sensation feeling made me felt good.

If she didn't stress you out more then I wouldn't be smoking right now.

No way in hell I thought that I'd end up having these cryptically feelings for Carly. That was way too complicated. I always thought the right medicine was giving space that I way needed to overcome this virus I was diagnosed with but it looks like there was no cure available to get rid of it.

Had I just went about everything differently, would she still feel the same way? I had to live on with this.

But I had to let her know exactly how I felt about her. I just couldn't hide it anymore. Stumbled to get the words out right but it still hit the jackpot when I admitted everything. I wasn't lying when I mentioned that she has been on mind after that day I hurt her feelings constantly.

I tried everything to avoid. Even when I was fucking my girlfriend raw sometimes I would just think about it at the wrong time. This betrayed all the laws of attractions out there. What makes it a queer feeling is knowing the situation. Let's say I try for a shot with Carly. Take her serious but in the middle of the relationship how will her dad or my mom react? Our parents are married. It wouldn't sit well for them, if you understood. That is why is one of the reasons why is hard to carry on. But she probably doesn't see it that way.

Hitting the field at practice didn't help neither did ice stone showers. Life didn't help much seeing her move on my best friend because I always thought she was just trying to get me jealous.

After I opened up to her about my past that haunts, spoke honest to her, everything then she just wants to make it about her and pressure me into commitment. I wasn't ready for that now. I knew what I wanted why would rush in for another relationship when I just got out of one? Let say I do end up choosing her who are we going to tell? That is why is hard and took time for me suspire.

One thing she was right about was my lifestyle leaving Southside gang behind but now I wasn't going to leave Southside yet. Tuff Smoky would be disappointed in me when he hears the news after he whispered to make me becoming the new leader if something ever happens after him. I had a future of my own ahead but it wasn't easy. The hood follows you whether you become either successful or bum. The other members would bless with other options either going on a mission or shedding blood.