Chapter 31

We're back to Carly's story. Don't forget to leave a vote, comment and fan. On with the story. :)

The next morning I rolled out of bed before the alarm clock can go off. I had the urge to get up with full force today because I remembered that today is Friday which means that I wasn't going to get up for two days.

Jumping in the shower letting the warm water drip down on my body was the best feeling. Thanksgiving was coming up right after Halloween. The weather was already starting to become chilly and with the warmth of the water on my body enhance my mood this morning to a next level.

When I got out the shower after finishing with brush my teeth as well I walked straight into my Wardrobe. I came out with a skirt, red jersey tank top with a white oversize design sweater from Gucci. I frown having to put on the skirt because it was one of the only options to wear because my other clothes were in the laundry. It was more up to my knee caps. When it came to morning I was lazy with styling my hair so this time I just put up a messy in a good way bun with my long brunette hair.

I grabbed my backpack and ease myself out of the room. As I passed the bathroom I spotted Jeremiah washing his face in front of the sink. I waited for him to turn off the water for five seconds.

"Morning!" I greeted with a smile.

"Morning!" He replies returning me a smile. He grabs a mini white towel from the counter top to wipe his face with. "Wassup."

I caught Jeremiah's eyes on my short skirt causing me to feel abashed. Leaning myself on the bathroom door, I said "All my other clothes are in the laundry so this one was the closest that I can find."

"Oh... really?"

"Yeah, I'm on my way going to prison. Its my last day in the week!"

"You mean school?" Jeremiah laughs shaking his head.

"If that is what they call it!" I scoffed.

Jeremiah strolls out of the bathroom and stood in front of me. He was taller compare to me who looks like a dwarf in front of a 6 foot up taller athletic guy. "You're leaving now?" He asks.

I nod my head. Why?

"Oh that sucks. I was going to ask you for help." He motions his head towards a carton box that was full of boy clothes on the floor that I didn't notice it was next to us.

"You're going back to the US Military tomorrow already?" I astonished. "I thought you were staying."

"I am for another time." He replies. "But is not for me. Its for Caleb."

What? How... is Caleb going to live somewhere--

"Mom told me to help him move his clothes to the basement cause he no longer wanted to be upstairs for some reason." Jeremiah continues once I didn't answer him.

"Why?"

Was all that I can say. I was still confuse because last night he seems to be calm when we were finally talking to each other again after that incident. Now I dunno what happened.

This all wasn't making sense. His room is totally bigger than mine. I knew that Caleb was moving his room all because of me.

"Where is he now?" I didn't hesitate to ask him.

"He might still be in the basement unpacking." Jeremiah says causing me to get ready to meet up with him. "Can you give this to him?"

I grabbed the carton box from the floor and held it to my chest. "I'll be back." I said before rushing down the staircase and tried to find Caleb in the basement to his new bedroom.