Chapter 52

Me
Unfortunately, idk whoever you are
Question what did I ever do to make u want to blackmail
We were both drunk you know

At least that is what I continued texting. A notification popped immediately. We continued to exchange words aimed at each other. I will find K. I will find him one day. I am one step ahead from unrevealing the truth. Just like what my mom mentioned in the letter. Some secrets are better kept secrets. This one I will track them down. With or without the police's help around town.

K
Shut up u did a lot to me by stealing my life

Carly
Ur life?? Who r u pleaseeee

K
That is something I should only know about my identity
I hear you got back with Ryan

K
Let's play action

About a minute I received a pop notification.

Now I need you to kiss ur friend Harry in front of his two gfs

Me
Okay I'm not doing that
It will hurt my other friend

K
Either you tell the football team about Caleb
You have less than forty-eight hours

Me
You can't do that

K
Try me
That footage video would be epic when it releases
Everyone will know about your pretty little secret at Ryan's party

Me
YOU ARE BEHIND THIS YOU KNEW WHAT HAPPEN
I will find you

K
Big mistake
Are you done yet

Me
Fine I'm all yours

K
Clock is ticking

Crap!

"Ahhhh!!" I scream in frustration. I didn't care if I was in the middle of the streets where a lot of vehicles and people passed here.

Someone must've heard me because of the window smacking open. "SHUT UP!" The little boy shouted directly at me.

-Later that evening-

"OMGTIAEIHTC! Hola Carly!" Amy squealed.

I covered my ears. "Okay, what is OMGTIAEIHTC suppose to mean?"

"Means... oh my gosh this is an emergency I had to come," Amy explains.

7:00 PM. Freddy's. We were still hanging at Freddy's. Amy eventually saves the perfect spot in the lounge with the most satisfying view that reviews the sunset and the wet palm trees. People dive into the restaurant. Karaoke nights were blasting, colorful lasers were on the dancefloor, the owner was busy serving everyone. 

Freddy's was quality and relaxing rural country pub, run by award-winning owners, in the beautiful town of Jacksonville just a short ride from home. The restaurant was decorated with charming and rustic, with elegant modern touches. Relax by the cozy log burner perfect for winter evenings or enjoy outdoor seating overlooking open country fields or in a pretty courtyard filled with flowers in the summer months. 

A daily menu, all freshly prepared in the pub kitchen, includes homemade fresh fish, pies, steaks, and chef's daily specials with main course prices ranging from £11.50 - £19.50. As all dishes are prepared in the pub kitchen, they are able to cater to most dietary needs, with most sauces, soups and gravy all created gluten-free. The Fox also offers gluten-free bread and gluten-free platinum milkshakes on a Sunday. There was a lot of entertainment here such as bowling, vending machines, karaoke, and more.