Chapter 45

Disclaimer🚨🚨🚨 This chapter is aiming for mature readers. Yep, you are back on the dirty side of the book. If you're feeling offended for some reason by nudity, profanity, sexual content then skip this chapter. I just had to warn you guys so get your holy water ready. You shall be washed from your filthy sin after. Also is very graphic with the details lol. This song is sponsored by this chapter. :P

At least the way is written I have some experience on how to describe smut

At least the way is written I have some experience on how to describe smut. Lemme find out how I did. 💕
___
Carly

Today was a half of day because it was Halloween plus the school's Halloween party! I was so excited when I thought about what costumes that I should wear when we go shopping. It was just only me and Amy driving. We were on our way to PartyCity where the magic begins!

Frankenstein, avatar, princess, genie, there was anything you could be in one night. There were no rules to this game. The streets smelled like it had just finish raining from yesterday. It was still a beautiful day outside from how the lemonade sun beam through the white sky.

Amy parked Harry's borrowed car in the parking lot so we could get in quick. There were lines of people waiting for their costumes and kids touching on things. It was a mess!

There was a nice employee staffed who offers help to us. Amy agreed to go first where I helped choose two costumes that would go well with her personality; between a ninja or a pirate. Both of them were slutty version though meaning they revealed too much necklines, legs and bust. Every year they do this in the women category there are mostly a selective of slutty clothes. I like the pirate on her better when she tried it. The pirate costume brought out the beautiful slim curves!

Though I wanted to be something more captioning. Something from one of my great movies watching The Wizard of Oz or be a mermaid. Eventually I tried both of them on and the mermaid seems to go with me the most because of how fin thin it was but Amy begged me try on Dorothy and suggested that it did look bomb.

In the end when made our decision for our costumes. Amy was going to be a sexy pirate from cove and I was going to be lost Dorothy with my basket. We paid the cashier the correct amount of money before darting towards the vehicle again.

Amy offers to do my makeup while we were in the car later on and I agreed. Time went fast before you knew it. Bella came over to stop by so she could see how I left to the school dance that was really nice of her. All three of us laughed in my room taking videos and pictures.

Someone knocks on the door. "Come in," I answered when I narrowed my eyes for reflection.

Jeremiah entered in. "Carly I think your Dad tried calling you."