Chapter 26

We're back to Caleb's story! I heard that most of you guys love hearing from Caleb side of the story. Anyways don't forget to leave a vote, comment, and fan for me. On with the story. :)

____

Caleb

"Ah.... Caleb!" Lexi moaned in through my ears. "I'm sorry that I argued with you earlier! I didn't mean it!"

I pump inside her faster than before. Fuck! I was becoming harder and wetter. Anger filled up my mind as I continued to put a whole marathon over again. I wanted to take Carly out of my mind. She was all that I could think about from last night before I slept. I don't understand how can she think of me in that way. How can she be in love with me? I didn't know whether or not if she was in her room but I wanted her to hear us loud and clear.

Carly is going to have to accept the fact that Lexi is my girlfriend and that is who I wanted to be with. Who know that is why both of them like arguing with each other around the school. Maybe its cause of me. I'll admit I had no right to read her diary because it was her privacy. Yes, I admit that I use to flirt with her around the house too, but it was all fun and games now that our parents are married everything needs to be stopped.

Eventually I stopped once I heard my room door knocking. Both of us stood there frozen debating what sound to make after. Who the fuck was that at the door?

The door knocked again. "Can you guys be a little quiet because I'm trying to take a shower!" I heard Jeremiah voice say against the door.

I couldn't stop myself from laughing once he walked away from the door. My eyes glance down on Lexi who was under the sheets lying there naked. Her cheeks flush down in red out of embarrassment once I continued to laugh. Her interesting green eyes glared up at me causing me to shiver.

"What?" I chuckled.

"Babe stop! Its not that funny." Lexi frown.

I coughed to myself, shaking my head. "I had no idea that my brother was next door taking a shower."

Lexi rolled her green eyes at me and rolled herself under the sheet giving me a hint that she wanted me to cuddle up with her. And I did. Wrapping my arms around her perfect sexy curves as I pressed our naked bodies under the hot sheet. Ah! The afternoon couldn't have gotten any better.

I tried closing my eyes but I couldn't stop wondering about how this all started. When did she fell in love with me? This was the question that kept on bothering me a little. I thought she hated having me around because I would always play those little pranks on her then the next day she'll either play vice versa with me by acting nice or ignoring me. I still felt bad that I made her cry though. I never seen her cry before in front of my eyes. I understood she was hurt, but it was the best way to ease out her heart cause if I haven't then she would've never been over me.

Maybe reading her diary is what hurt her too. But I really don't regret reading it. After all it did had my name written in each sentence. What person wouldn't continue reading on if a page hand their name in a book? Huh?

I remembered the only time seeing Carly around was yesterday morning in the school's parking lot. She was walking with that girl who I assume its her close friend since they're always together. My eyes couldn't stop looking at her because I wondered where she slept last night. I remembered coming home from Danny's ice cream shop with Jeremiah after he told me that he caught Carly crying in the room and he mention that she was on her period since she told him about it. I knew she was lying to my brother but I kept my mouth shut till I overheard Lucas on the phone with Carly about him giving her permission to have a sleepover.