Chapter 28

"So... how was your date with Ryan?" Bella prompted from behind me.

We were both in the locker rooms changing for health class. I slammed my locker with my hands as soon as I grabbed my sweatpants and T shirt for class. "It was alright. He is taking me out again soon."

"Shut up! Really?" She playfully pushes me. "What did you guys do last night?"

"We really just got to know each other more. I learned a lot more about him then I thought that he wasn't that type of person." I added. "We also kissed towards the end of the night!"

"Yesss girl!" Bella playfully pushes me causing both of us to burst out in laughter. Some girls shot us stares because we were laughing so loud while they were changing into their GYM uniforms.

"This is good news for you. I'm honestly happy that Ryan is going to be your Prince Charming coming to save you in the story." Bella spoke while sliding her T shit on herself. "Do you like him?"

"I like him. He does seems like a guy who I can see myself with in a relationship. He is so perfect! I can't think of anything not wrong with him." I confessed then got serious. "But I would be lying to you if I told you that I don't have feelings for Caleb no more."

Bella roughly sighed. "I think you should focus on Ryan girly. He isn't a player and his longest relationship was almost two years besides hookups. If you continue to hangout with him it will take your mind off Williams."

"You're right." I agreed.

Bella slide on her sweatpants in front of me. "Homecoming is this week Friday." 

My eyes widen in horror. "That is in like two more day?"

"How come you never heard of it before? They always announce it in the morning announcements." 

"Who pays attention to the morning announcements?" I shrugged my shoulders carelessly. "Besides I don't think that I want to go. I have no one to go with."

"You can always come with me and Damon. He won't mind at all if I bring you with us." Bella replies applying a layer of red lipstick on her lip. 

"No thanks! I don't want to be a third wheeler while you guys swallow each other in front of my eyes." I laughed.

Bella rolled her eyes at me. "Whatever."

"Girls! You guys need to hurry it up! Locker rooms is about to close in." The baseball coach for the girls team screamed out in the locker rooms.

Bella slammed her lockers. "Well don't just stand there! Come on, Carly." She grabbed my hands guiding me out the lockers room. Both of us continued to chat about homecoming. I never been to homecoming during my high school years. Hearing old stories about my old high school during homecoming season people were saying negative feedback about it discouraging me not to purchase my ticket. Since I'm in a different school now I haven't heard people say anything bad about homecoming in this school. That is a good thing. I learned that Bella stopped seeing her guy that she met at the party and is now dating a basketball player from our school named Damon. They have been dating for almost three weeks, she wanted to be secretive with him for some reason. 

Health class was uncomfortable this period. Our teacher was talking about sex education and how condoms can prevent diseases from entering our immune system. There was a point where he took out a human size naked doll in front of the class, automatically started to show us what should or shouldn't be happening towards sexual intercourse like him pretending to suck the plastic girl boobies. Some immature students started to laugh once he demonstrated many of the actions teenagers our age are into.