Chapter 21

Before you continue this chapter is going to still be short from the other three I updated. It's going to be in Caleb point of view because some of you told me you like his story better and I only remembered writing his one time.

Thanks so much for 29769 Reads! We almost at 30k! I can't believe I update 5 chapters in a day. I can't remember the last time I did that. But anything for you guys. That's how much i owe you guys cause I left ya'll on hold for too long. I'm happy to see those reads coming in cause it encourages me to share my story to you.

On with the story

***

Caleb

I took a minute to stare at myself through the mirror on the wall in my bedroom. My usual messy dark hair that normally had curls were combed slightly back, a pair of light red and white Jordan's were on my feet and my groom costume that was painted black and white was on my body.

It was 9 o'clock and the wedding started today at 2. I was ready for the wedding cause I feel like my mom drags it too much for me by reminding everyone everyday that she's getting married. Not that it bothered me, but as much as I can be a pain in the ass to my mom I still love that woman as if she was my first love. When my parents were together all they did was argue even for the smallest things. I remembered when I was a little boy I would always hide in the corner and overhear my parents conversation about cheating and money. The conversation would always end with dad walking out of the house and mom crying.

"You're daddy's little boy and you look just like him." Mom softly run her finger through my dark messy hair. "Please don't be like your dad when you're all grown up. I want you to treat a woman right and never take advantage of her. Cause girls like to cry but they never forget what you did to them."

Her voice plays through the back of mind as I grabbed my dark collar on my dresser shelf. Shaking my head to myself about my childhood memory I walked out of my room. I headed straight towards Carly's bedroom. Without knocking on the door, I open it and entered in her room to find her facing her mirror on the wall. She was fixing her long brunette hair that had gotten longer over the passed few weeks. Her elegant light long wedding dress fit perfectly on her body shape. I couldn't stop myself from staring at her. She didn't notice that I was in her room till she was finished curling all her hair with the curling iron.

"You look... beautiful." I just couldn't keep my comment to myself, but she did look beautiful at this moment. Her hair to her dress. With that look I knew that other dudes may check her out. It annoyed me so much that I ask her, "You wearing that to the wedding?"

"Yes, I look bad... don't I?" She shakes her head at me turning forward towards the mirror again. "Maybe I should just put a little make up on and straight my hair back to the way it—"

I raise my long brows as I stepped closer to her. "Makeup? Don't put any of the shit to cover your face. It isn't a mask, you don't need it."

"I—"

Examining her up and down for a few times, my mouth hung open. Her dress wasn't button properly from the back so I automatically button the with my fingers making its way to the top. I felt her shaking a little. Was I doing something wrong? I move my eyes to her cheek and found them red. Heh, she was nervous.

I wanted to grab her by the hem of her dress and show her that she belong to me. I tried stopping myself from making a suspicious move when my lip almost brush her neck after I was done buttoning her dress up. I slowly back away from her and stared at a far distance. Lexi was already my girlfriend. Why was I feeling this way towards Carly. Who's my stepsister.