Chapter 24

So... before all of you start gambling up on me, at least let me explain myself why I haven't updated. During the summer I was suppose to update a lot of chapters and try to finish this book this year but some things popped up. What is going to be a challenge now is that school is back and I'm back to my old days with completing homework, homecoming, and clubs that I joined this year. I haven't forgotten about you guys though. I'm trying to finish this book (If I don't get lazy in that time of year) but there is so many chapter to go ahead.

I want you to all do a favor for me. Leave a vote in this chapter so I can feel proud of myself. There's just something about voting that really feels good!

I was in a rush for this chapter. I just wanted chapter 16 to be out already

Okay... on with the story.

***

Carly

"Like that will make him want me." I shook my head in disbelief. "He will never change his mind about me Bella!" I shouted as loud as I can so that the wall can even hear me. Caleb already hated me enough. All at once everything happen. His words to me after I was expose by him reading my diary replay from the back of my mind. I can still remember how the scene went along.

"You're a beautiful girl Carly. I seen the way guys look at you in our school. Why me? We can never be anything in society..." Caleb frowned. "I'm your brother."

"No! You're my step brother." I snap, wiping my tears away from my eyes.

"Same shit. Our parents are married now!" He said in disgust. "What is bothering me is that its been happening for a while now."

"I thought you sort of felt a way too because you were nice to me at time and—"

He cuts me off. "Yeah well I'll admit I was flirtatious at times but I stopped because our parents were getting married and I enjoy my time. I never took think as far as you did!" He shook his head in disbelief. "No way!"

"Jeremiah? Carly? Caleb? We're home!" I heard Madison called out from downstairs interrupting our conversation. We both exchange face before replying. He wouldn't tell, right?

"Coming mom!" Caleb shouted back. I watch as he back himself away from me. "I don't think that I can ever look at you the same way again. Carly... I'll never love you the way you want me to love you. If you're going to a phase then so be it. But you're my sister now. I can't love a girl like I love you. Its wrong."

My heart began to beat repeatedly not accepting reality miracle work. "Caleb... you don't understand." I shook my head, holding my diary to my heart.

"Oh, I understand enough." He purse his lip in a straight line. "But it just can't happen. No. Not with you! I'm sorry."

Pondering about the scene again cause my heart to shatter. I could feel the pain in my heart exactly how I felt before. The words of Caleb hit harder than before because I was in denial that this wasn't a reality. In fact this was a nightmare. And he found my diary!

This all could have been avoided if only I had written in my notes on my phone. Maybe even then he wouldn't have known.

We both were starting to get a long and hell broke loose between us. Tears started to race down my cheeks as I thought about it even more. The look on Caleb face look so exasperated. So angry when he found out. I never really seen him snap out like that to me.

Bella pulled me up from my laying position on her bed and embraced me in for a hug. I can really use her hug for now cause that was all I needed right at this moment. For someone to comfort me. It felt reliving when she did. Hugging Bella made me release my emotions that I kept inside me from all yesterday and today. She lean herself next to my ear. "I'll order some pizza for us."