Chapter 20

The wedding was tomorrow! Oh, I couldn't wait! My stomach had butterflies stinging them. I was so nervous that I couldn't apprehend what Harry was saying at the table. It was until Amy threw a piece of her chicken nuggets at me to make me focused on the table.

"What?"

"You haven't touched your plate since you went on line." Amy cooed, blinking her blue eyes at me. "You okay?"

I nod my head. "I'm fine."

"What are you thinking about?" Harry asked me.

I look down at my food and started to play with it. "The wedding is tomorrow guys."

They all exchange looks with each other at once. "They still didn't get married yet?" Harry asked me.

"They had to reconcile the date because everything was done too late." I told them. "You guys can come with me if you want tomorrow."

"I'll have to ask my mom cause I don't know if I can come." Bella told me. "She wants me and my brother to catch up from the past four years."

"The one you were telling me about the other day from Harbor?"

"Right." She threw a spoonful of rice in her mouth.

Amy raise her hand smiling at me. "I sure can come! When does it start?"

"Two o'clock in the daytime." I answered. "I'm not coming to school tomorrow."

"Alright, I'm coming too cause I have a class trip I'm not going with tomorrow anyways." Harry said.

Amy started to argue with Harry shortly afterwards by telling him how he's not a scholar like her. Me and Bella rolled our eyes at them cause we were use to them arguing like cats and dogs. Bella tried changing the subject by asking me how was yesterday in the carnival with Caleb.

"His girlfriend was there too,"

"Alexis?" She prompted and I nodded. "What was she doing there?"

"I dunno." I shrugged careless. "She wasn't that mean as I thought she was going to be. She seems relax and in her comfort zone."

Bella rolled her eyes. "That's cause she knows that you aren't trying to steal her man away from her."

Amy looked in disgust. "Why would she? That's her brother."

"How many times are you going to say that? They're not related." Bella laughs.

"Try saying that to the world." Amy announces. "Its called incest."

Shortly afterwards Lexi and her friends Raven and Imogen made their way towards our table. I slurp my drink hoping that they weren't going to stop here cause even though my friendship went up with Lexi didn't mean that I still liked her around. I was wrong though. She stopped at the table causing Bella, Harry and Amy to glance at her appearance.

"Hello, Carly!" She bends down to hug me and I hugged her back.

"Did you enjoy last night?"

"It was fun," She chuckles revealing her perfectly white teeth collection. "Caleb was crazy for pulling that prank on us. I can imagine how it is to live with him, huh?"

Yeah.

"You should sit with us sometime." Raven, her friend, suggested to me.

I looked at my friends and they looked like they were bothered. I looked back at Lexi and her friends and I thought to myself. "I'll think about it." I told them.

"Great! See you around?" Lexi told me before walking with her friends to the other side of the cafe.

When they left I felt my hands were grabbed by too many people. "You're not serious right? You're actually going to sit with them?" Bella asked me.