Chapter 33

"Where are you going?" Dad asked me when I passed him to go to the front door. "Dinner is on the table."

It was already eight o'clock and Lexi already text me saying that she was waiting outside the house for me. "Sadly, I have to go somewhere Dad. I'm going out to hang with Lexi." I explained to him. "She invited me over to her house."

"Lexi? You mean that sweet girl who is Caleb's girlfriend?" He repeated to himself. "I didn't know you guys were friends."

"Me neither." I scoffed, opening the front door to let myself out. "Bye Dad. I have to go!"

I didn't wanted to take too long. I found Lexi and her two best friends in the car waiting for me outside in front of the house. Her friends flashes me a smile when I got closer. Lexi rolled down the windows when I darted towards the car.

Wow, the car she drove was a ferrari! In pink too!

I'm not impressed too much because I didn't forget that she was THE daughter of Elizabeth Renee Edwards and William Albany Saint who both are famous Hollywood actress and record label people. She comes from money.

"Get in gal!" She honks at me with her car wheel.

I looked back at the house before climbing inside the backseat. The music was blast out loudly when Lexi drove us on the road. The girls were singing along to a popular song from the UK that I had never heard of so I pretend to sing the song acting like I know every word even if I never heard of it.

Still couldn't believe that I was invited to hangout with them. When I tell Bella about this I can already can see her reaction. I thought they wouldn't say a butterfly word to me since the radio was playing on loud but I was wrong.

"So, where are you from Carly?" Hazel asks, bumping me with her shoulders, encouraging me to speak.

"I'm from Kentucky." I answered taking my eyes off my phone.

"Wow... I never been there before." Hazel continues to talk over the radio that was playing inside the car. "How is it like over there?"

"The weather over there is always warm, the people there is more chill and the neighborhoods is beautiful but isn't as country as Jacksonville." I said.

Hazel and Imogen looked at each other as if they were debating whether they want to move there one day to see what life in Kentucky is like. "Wow... sounds amazing! I bet you miss it over there, huh?"

"Use to.. but not anymore." I admitted. "One day I should go back though."

We were driving in the high way for five hours now. But when Lexi finally slow down her vehicle I looked out the window and found myself surrounded in a luxurious neighborhood. I can tell this part in Florida wasn't Jacksonville. This was more like Miami. The houses looks more defined, palm trees guided you everywhere as if you were in a jungle, the streets looks shining.

"Wow!" Was all that I can say as I continued to gush about the city.

"Welcome to the Prescott suite!" Lexi exclaims, right after me, before pulling over in a driveway where there was an enormous stunning mansion that required a password to that gate to enter in. She stopped the car in front of the gate and began to type the pass code. Rapidly that gates that were closed was now opened for us like magic.

Lexi continued to drive her car in and parked it near the pool. Wow... she lives here?

Must be nice for her to be living that sweet life that looks like paradise. Now I can see why guys in school has a crush on her. She is more down to Earth.