Chapter 15

I see my book is blowing up more and more all because of you guys! Wow! Thank you so much! :)

Let's make it to twenty thousand reads together.

This chapter is brutally cut short. But I promise that the next chapter will be longer.

Please, dont forget to VOTE!

Not much to say here because I'm already satisfied with everything. School is right around the corner and my updates might be coming slower again. This is why I'm updating as fast as I can before September reaches.

On with the story...

***

"Carly, you need to wake up!"

I woke up to the sound of Madison's airy female voice. I rubbed my eyes with my hands before opening them and glancing back at her who was standing besides me from bed.

The sun shone too lightly outside that the whole bedroom was too lighten inside. What made everything more lighter is when Madison strolled towards the cream curtains that were blocking the window and shriek them to the side.

I couldn't help to keep my hands away from my eyes as I tried to protect them from the beaming sunlight. "Ahhhhh! Too much light." I mumbled.

"Well, I'm sorry Carly. But this is what I did to Caleb too this morning when he didn't wanted to wake up!" I heard Madison voice hissing at me. "Today is an important day for me and you. For everyone!"

I open my dark brown eyes slowly before narrowing at Madison who was still standing on the other side of the room, by the curtains, with her arms crossed over her chest.

"Where are we going today?" I asked, curiously.

"To shop around the city," She answers. "Remember? We have to go look for wedding dresses, suits, outfits, decorat-"

"Oh!" I chuckled softly as I shook my head. "I almost forgot that today is Saturday. We had to go somewhere today, right?"

She raise an eyebrow. "Had? You mean have! And we still need to go because I scheduled an appointment today for the both of us."

I blink twice.

Honestly, I wasn't in the mood to go anywhere today. Saturdays were me taking advantage of them by sleeping late, staying in bed, and relaxing myself. Because everytime when a Sunday comes its very hard to do these routine because that is when you start preparing for a nap or homework for school the next day.

But of course I had no other option because I have to go and follow these instructions. Besides, maybe I do need to stay a little active.

I roughly sighed. "Fine! I'm up."

"Good!" She says, cracking a warm smile. "After you brush your teeth, come and get your blueberry waffles on the kitchen table downstairs."

I just nodded my head at her. I watched as Madison begins to stroll away from the curtains, making her way to exit out my room. When she open the room door and close the door behind her, I waited till I no longer heard her footsteps storming down the hallways.

When I didn't, that was when I fully awoken up. I groan to myself as i push the blankets off my thighs.

Couldn't we have gone shopping yesterday? Ugh!

I bounce out of bed, grabbed my towel from my Wardrobe and headed straight for the bathroom.

I didn't have to walk too much to enter in the bathroom. The bathroom is next door from mine.