Chapter 46

New year new start! Those latest chapters that are releasing are going to come in one by one every two week. Almost like a series! Unhidden secrets, forbidden romance, tough decision. See I don't wanna spoil it much for everyone on how chaotic Jacksonville will get.

Also some of you wanted to know if football teammate Matthew is black, to answer your question, yeah, he is an African American boy. We can all like him now!

Hey, but don't forget to leave vote! On with the story.   :)

___

Caleb

"Ah Caleb!" She moans through my ears.

"I'm daddy to you now."

"Caleb hmm!"

"You like that?"

"More!"

Breeze of the harsh windy air playfully messed up my dark hair clouding it in every direction. I snuggled myself over on the other side of bed when I continue to rest there. My tired eyes battles to stay open. Each time I would turn myself over on my bed I felt like the wind of the air conditioner was too high. Oh man, I wanted to get up from my covers and just unplug the cord myself so I can go back to that nice nap! What made it worse was how my body felt frozen, just like a flavored ice cream when the ice cream is too cold, you eat it way too fast, now that you would catch a brain freeze.

Wow, I just had the most wildest but hottest summery dream ever! A romantic rather cloying story. I'm talking about those rated PG-13 movies that you later find it's Rated R. Usually prod cast in Hollywood! Type of dream that was left with strawberries and that summer evening that you can't get enough of. Those cliche dreams where you're back in the 80's, evolving around the time West Side Story came out. Here you're riding at the end of the Friday night party with your jammers on board. At the end of the night you caught the attention of an awaiting sprayed curled red haired girl that has red lip and rosy cheeks underneath the cliff. Ah!

Funny to see it all replay in my head. Carly was also in my dream too again. In the blurry visions of my dream she was crying in the dark. It was definitely somewhere in the water of a pond. Maybe I was riding horses to track her down! I think that I wipe the tears racing from her eyes and we hugged. Also I remember that we make out too for many hours. Evolution from just puppy cat exaggerated from doggy styles. All morals were broken where I remember the freaky part of me escaping from the gutter now welcoming her in with open arms by making a scene which led to sex.

This was my second time having wet dreams about that girl. I don't know what the hell was hitting me lately. At least now I can come to an agreement with myself that I do have spared feelings for her. There is something there about that chemistry, there is no denying that it isn't surreal. Glad that I did got the chance to let it out of my system when I sort of confessed it when the day she help me feel better in my room. Those big brown eyes that are magnificent whenever you take a glimpse, that feisty yet southern personality she pulls off and her frame was fine like wine.

But her frame wasn't all that I was missing. Maybe this was already another sign that I had to step up my game. If that would mean hooking up with another girl to fulfill my desires that I want to be pleased, so be it! Anything for pussy.

I was a single guy now. Feels good to finally be free to go search for treasure. Yeah, I wasn't the most loyalist in my last relationship but I was a change guy. I can't remember the last time I hookup with another girl during the middle through the end besides the one who I was dating. The next few months, I will be spending my time bonking on the free way.