Chapter 13 (Part 1)

Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT, FAN!

We're going to change back to Carly's point of view now. I think I did a pretty good job with directing Caleb's point of view. Three years ago, I was horrible directing a boy's character. Let alone writing.

I guess that I started from the bottom.... now I'm here?

Vote like the BRILLIANT reader you are please! ;)

___

Carly

He didn't know how much he ruined my life.

He just didn't know.

I could be pregnant.

I might just be pregnant.

And I think that.

I mean.... he is the only one that I ever had sex with. But I didn't know for sure if my virginity is broken yet. Even though my body was sore three days after the incident it could've been possibly something else. Maybe I could've been drinking too much? Dancing too much? I don't know.

I'm only seventeen.

If only I could remember what went down that night.

It's only a matter of time till I find out what really happened. My mind has been a little fragile lately. And every time when I fall asleep... I would always start to get my vision back. Parts of it.

Only parts where I was drunk, left my friend Bella, and strolled into the party living room where I tried finding Caleb.

I didn't take the pregnancy test though. And I didn't wanted to find the results. Bella has been so supportive of me ever since I confirmed to her about the incident. She hasn't told a single soul and still manage to stay my best friend.

The only time she mentions something about the incident was when we were both at the pool center in the school's basement. We both sat on the edge of the pool while we both dabbled our feet into the water. Caleb with a group of his friends strolled in the other side of the pool section away from us. When he took off his shirt, revealing his perfectly built eight packs, in front of our eyes before jumping in the pool... Bella lean closely to my ears before whispering... "Look how hot your baby daddy is!"

Half of me wanted to push her in the water.

But half of me didn't wanted to.

I just stared at him.

And continued to stare at him.

She was right though.

I couldn't deny it any longer.

Caleb is a very attractive guy. Handsome he is! Whenever he enters a place in public everyone just starts to gush about him.

He was the target of the school. I admit that I did felt a little, just a little, attraction for him once we first met in his bedroom.

He was always brutal and mean to me when I join his household. I didn't wanted to hold his rude behavior towards me against him because I knew that he was still getting use to his mother moving on from his father. So, I didn't blame him for acting a certain way towards me because I was mad at fault when my Dad came out and told me about the news at the airport station in Kentucky.

I was livid and hurt. Because I didn't wanted to be in another family that I wasn't even aquiantance with.

Eventually I move on from that once I saw my Dad crying in front of me while we were in his car. That was when I realize that I'm not the one who was getting happiness. He was!