That was one satisfying yet unforgettable sex moment! One of the best feeling I haven't felt in a long time whenever I fuck a girl before. I was exhausted when she was kept riding the more I pumped in and out. My package still felt hard from that dream. Even just thinking about it!

Maybe a nice long cold bath would help calm it down. I might just bathe in milk with leaf. I read somewhere online that when its hard down there the best way to cool is to go bathe underwater. I would like to see that! How can you be hard from a fantasy sexual dream that never took place? That's weird.

Rubbing my eyes, helping from blockage, the sun exposure gleam on my face causing my eyes to finally open. What the hell. At first when I got them to open I thought that I was in my room with the air conditioner open, until I realize that it was the total opposite.

From my knowledge, that dream wasn't a fantasy. It was real! Everything was real for the most part! I woke up to my entire body naked buried in the sand, with a naked Carly clinging around my masculine arms tightly. Sinking in her head on my chest with her soft breast with pepperoni tits touching my stomach with sand buried in our legs together.

Look like a hurricane storm in with the clasped of sun and rain. Her brown hair was usually neat now is all really messy. I must've gave it to her good.

She was snoring lightly with her eyes close and her mouth raffling open. Where I just continued to stare at the way she slept like a newborn angelic baby.

Wow, I really violated.

But I'm glad it wasn't a dream. I'm glad that I remembered.

She looks so passionate sleeping there. I made a mistake when I lightly stroke her long brunette hair moving her head away from my chest so I can get a good glimpse at her pretty face. Maybe I was too caught in the moment just to feel her again. She just look so peaceful sleeping so innocent like that. I felt like I was a creep for a moment staring at someone else while they sleep. I'm no vampire Edward Cullen from Twilight.

After everything we did last night should be against the law. I brought Heaven to her last night. While last night I was Hell.

That woke her up. Her big pigmented dark brown eyes discovered me in a tint shade. She didn't have what they considered pretty eyes like mine. Green, blue nor hazel. Her big brown eyes was unique! It reminds you of a doll the way it's framed and colored but the more you stare it was boring.

At first we didn't say or do anything to each other but just stare in silence. I was staring at her pink full lip when her big brown eyes opened while she was staring blindly with love filled when she continues to look into my eyes. I just didn't know what the hell to say. How can you go from saying anything to someone when this a first miracle time. After you guys just did the dirty.

I mean, this wasn't my first situation where I had woken up next to a new girl who we fuck in the mornings before. After I wouldn't want to invest my time knowing about where can this relationship head. We would just go about our day. But this situation we're in is different. I remember everything what happened. Everything just unfold so fast.

She cups in a small smile when our eyes relies instantly. "I love you." She softly had spoken to me. It warm my heart for a bit.

I plant a kiss on the edge of her nose. "No, I love my fruit loop."

She giggles. "Oh, hey there!" The way she urgently spoke hid enthusiasm. She gave me those vibes that she would be here rather than anywhere else.

"Good morning." I replied with a raspy morning voice.