Chapter 36: "Friendly" Request [Reboot]

• • • • • • • • REBOOTING • • • • • • •

[.... REBOOTING ....]

[... REBOOTING ...]

[.. LOADING ..]

[.. LOADING ..]

[.. LOADING ..]

*****

Hello Everyone!

How's everyone doing?

Good I hope.

While it is strange that we haven't been introduced yet, I'm not particularly interested in getting to know all of you. It's already hassle that I actually have to do this.

You may not be aware of this, but the author actually broke a few rules whilst writing the previous chapter. And I'm not talking about a few light rules that result in petty crimes because I'm lenient, you know? You won't find a soul - Okay, I don't technically have a soul to start with - more lenient than me.

Write the story of Aether from a pirate's view? Even though this was supposed to be an isekai?

Nope, no complaints. I'm kinda thrilled about it. You're deviating from the rulebook but no rules were technically broken, so I'm cool. See? Lenient.

Conspiring with Kasper to reveal the quest that shouldn't exist?

I won't lie, this one ticked me off. And trust me, I'll make sure to that you're aware of just how dangerous that is. So don't worry, I'll be making sure you cough up for that error in judgement.

But.

But.

I'm still lenient. The punishment won't be as bad as you're expecting but I can't say that it's gonna be any good either. In fact, it's preeeetty bad now that I think about it...

Anyways, these crimes are things that I'm chill with. You're not the first author who broke a few rules for his characters and you won't be the last. Problem children will always be problem children.

- But you buddy. Tsk, tsk. Oh man, we have a winner!

I cannot believe that you would have the audacity to cross the line that far.

There are certain rules that you have to follow. Certain rules that you don't cross at all times and you just had be the one to do it, haven't you?

All we said was be careful about how you use the Queen's name! There are two people you should never just casually name! That's the Queen of Aether and the King of the Heaven Realm! And what did you do? You go ahead and do it!

It was going so well! So well!

Geez, this is why they left me in charge haven't they? It's like they knew that the new author for Aether route is someone taking unnecessary risks.

You know, I should make you rewrite the whole damn story for this. You should be glad that this story has someone like Eva -!

...