Chapter 26: Brothers

??? Years ago...

There must have been at least 2 dozen warships surrounding the Queen Anne's Revenge. These ships must have been three to four times the size of Blackbeard's ship and the weapons they housed were all larger than his ship as well. These ships must have housed at least 500+ pirates each with levels ranging from 40 and up. Each of them surrounding him for their own personal agenda and each pirate having their own motivation for taking on the legend himself.

Blackbeard didn't move an inch as he sat on his chair and observed everything that was happening around him. His throne being the size of that of a king it seemed fitting for the scenario he was in. It was a war and he was enjoying it to the fullest from his front row seat.

"W-What are you doing to my men?!" Moltev yelled as he was chained to the deck of the ship. His magic was being blocked and his clothing had been stripped from him as he lay down, chained like a wild animal. It was  a terrifying site.

Blackbeard didn't reply as he gestured with his finger on his lip to keep quiet. His expression seemingly grim as he kept his eyes closed.

Moltev may not have looked the part, but he had received the special class [Sea Emperor] along with the title of Sea Emperor of the North. His status was extremely high and Blackbeard's blatant stance to take a dump on everything his stood for ripped apart his pride and left it in dust. He hated it.

Next him were four other men. Men who had also received the class [Sea Emperor] along with renowned titles but were now stark naked and at a loss for what to do about it.

They don't know how, but in the space of 10 minutes, Blackbeard had captured five [Sea Emperors] without a single crew member finding about their disappearance.

Now their ships crewman were running amuck in search of them. The chaos had caused the ships to start attacking one another in a fight for survival and to find their missing Captains.

"You're not listening to music, Moltev." Blackbeard said while waving his finger around in tune with the chaos taking place from the nearby ships. The distance between the Queen Anne's Revenge and the warships was spanning at least a few hundred metres but the screams of the men were loud and clear. It was a terrifying experience for these Captains.

"Don't fuck with -"

Bang!

Not even waiting for Moltev to finish his complaint a magical bullet was shot through his brain. Blood splattered everywhere and then Moltev fell to the ground, dead.

The movement was so fast that no one had even seen when Blackbeard pulled out his gun.

"And here I thought me and this lad could have gotten along. What a waste. The pride of man shall be his fall. Can't believe I used Draegor's old man's words. Hahaha..." He laughed and then looked at the other men who sitting on the deck, fear in their eyes.

It shouldn't be possible for a [Sea Emperor] to be killed by a single magic bullet. They all thought this was truth but Blackbeard just proved their theory to be incorrect.

"Anyone else have something the wish to share with the newly elected [Pirate King]?" Blackbeard asked with a daring smile. A smile saying he would kill the next one who answered.

As expected, none of them replied.

Blackbeard clicked his tongue in disappointment. He rested his chin on his fist and looked and then put his right leg over his left. The change in seating sent out a powerful aura that sent chills down each of the Captains' spines. It was one of the special skills gained by the [Pirate King] as the one who controls the sea. It was called [Despair of the Wicked].