Çhæ0tër ³/5 - wARñïNg!!¡

Queen Aerial Morriny Vor'Arlet was a very profound name. The title of world royalty is not given to any royal Dragonmen.

After her crowning, she even became the focal point of multiple religions. People claiming that there was no deity worthy of worship as deeply or as spiritually as her.

In fact, in certain cultures, it was so dangerous to utter her name that said person was offered as a sacrifice to spare the village.

In other countries it was even made illegal to speak her full name unless speaking to the country's highest leader. Right afterwards one would have to ask forgiveness.

Even the leaders of these countries consider it blasphemous to utter her name without purpose. A crime of the worst kind.

There was a legend in the past that told the story of a man who kept repeating the name of the King of the world at the time without purpose. He had done it in order to show his disapproval of the name.

No knows for certain what happened, but all anyone knows about that man is that everyone sharing the same blood as him disappeared. They just vanished from existence.

Her name carries more weight that anything in this world.

Queen Aerial Morriny Vor'Arlet is that m -

[Crash]

[End]

[Corrupted System]

[Break]

[Break]

[Break]

[End]

[End]

[End]

-----OFFLINE------

-----OFFLINE------

-----OFFLINE------

-----OFFLINE------

-----OFFLINE------

-----OFFLINE------

-----OFFLINE------

-----OFFLINE------

-----OFFLINE------

-----OFFLINE------

-----OFFLINE------

-----OFFLINE------

-----OFFLINE------

-----OFFLINE------