Chapter 25: Magic Barrier

A/N

Yo!

A new update everyone! Im still busy with exams but the writer in me was hungry for adventure.

Are you scallywags ready??

Enjoy!

~~~~~

Kaizoku had been waiting for this.

Standing at the rear of the ship he saw all his crew members. They were his loyal men and women. No one questioned his intentions(They did, he preferred it as 'Asking for his opinion') and they all had faith in his decisions. He knew that he was making the right choice.

On his left, was his daughter, Eva, who also was a really powerful Kraken turned water mage. She was clutching onto his leg as he patted her head.

On his right, was his most trusted crewmate, the First Mate dubbed "Samurai Sensei". It was Kiiro Ryoichi. He was checking the condition of his katana as he spoke to Kaizoku.

"The First Barrier is approaching, Captain. Should we start?"

"..." Kaizoku didn't reply.

"Captain?" Kiiro raised an eyebrow at him.

"Everything is about to change."

As if he was saying those words with an ulterior meaning or attempting to say some sage crap, he still had a smile attached to his face. He knew that he was going to enjoy this.

Not understanding his Captain's words, Kiiro shrugged it off.

Samurai Sensei raised his eye-patch to see the barrier.

Similar to their island, this one was also surrounded by 3 barriers. It was invisible to the naked eye but if you had the skill [Magic Sense], you would be able to see the Magic Barrier and the requirements to enter.

"Captain, that's...!" Kiiro widened his eyes in surprise when he saw the requirements.

"I know, Samurai Sensei. There's only one person in the entire ocean who's a bigger asshole than me..." He said with a satisfied smirk on his face.

"He's aware that he's an asshole..." Kiiro muttered to himself. He looked back the barrier.

***
[Magic Barrier to Aries Island]
Strength: Unknown

[Requirements to Break Barrier]
Not Allowed.

[Another way to Break Barrier]
1. Get on your knees and swear loyalty to Zaba Pirates.
2. Say Cortez Zaelivaar is the greatest pirate in the world.
3. If you're with the Black Pirates, Good luck, Scallywags!

Edited by Cortez Zaelivaar.
***

Kiiro clicked his tongue. Cortez really was an asshole.