Chapter19 Birthday Time

No One's POV

Jeongguk was busy from past weeks, very very busy.

Taehyung crossed his arms over his chest, pouting his lips as he watched his boyfriend playing football at field.

"NiNi, he is avoiding me." Taehyung told his bestfriend, Jennie who scowled.

"He is too whipped to ignore you."

"Fact." Jen, Jennie's Wolf said in her mind.

"But he is! He isn't giving me kisses, picking me up from house, he isn't spending his time with me. He always says he is busy. My toe he is busy!"

Jennie looked at the fuming omega, "Boy, chill. He is busy. He is coach and you know final match is coming. And our college has to win or we won't be able to compete next game." She tried to explain, but he just huffed,

"I miss him." The young omega sulked, grabbing female Alpha's right arm, making kind of kicked out puppy look.

Jennie sighed, "Just talk with him. Anyways, are you excited for your birthday?" She got hyper out of sudden.

Taehyung's mood brightened up at the mention of his birthday, "Heck yeah! I'm so excited. I can officially accept my Ggukie." He clasped his hands, literally jumping. His birthday was within two days.

The alpha laughed, along with someone. They looked towards that direction and saw Nayeon coming towards them with bright smile on her face along with someone else.

"She is an omega." Jennie elbowed the male omega. "Oh...but what Nayeon noona is doing with her?" Taehyung whispered-asked, Jennie shrugged.

"Hey guys." Nayeon cheerfully greeted her bestfriends who greeted back, the other girl bowed, hanging her head down.

"Uh guys she is omega Sana, my mate."

Their eyes popped out, "What!!?"

"Yep. I found her last week, and fortunately she is transferred in this college." Nayeon explained, chin up in proud that she found her mate at the age of 19 while her mate was 18 years old.

"Oh my God!!" Jennie and Taehyung squealed, and quickly start conversation with the shy omega while Nayeon left out completely.

"What man!" She pouted, folding her hands.

After a while they finished their conversation, "You are so cool." Taehyung complimented his new noona who shyly smiled.

"Just stop already." Nayeon huffed, sneaking her hand around her mate's waist.

Both best friends giggled, as Sana had pretty blush on her cheeks.

"By the way Jennie, you are already 20. When are you gonna find your mate?" Nayeon questioned, Jennie sighed.

Jennie looked behind Nayeon and Sana, her eyes met with someone who quickly look away and left.

"I don't know." She smiled, Taehyung noticed her stare so he looked where Jennie was looking. Hie eyes widened as he saw LISA MANOBAN.

Is Lisa Jennie's mate? As far he knew Lisa was minor just like him. They were just two weeks apart, which made Lisa older. And Lisa's birthday had passed.

Maybe she was. Taehyung smiled to himself.

"Why are you smiling?"

Taehyung looked at Jennie, and smiled shaking his head. "Nothing, I just love you so much." He cheekily said, Nayeon and sana giggled while Jennie put over a scare expression.