Chapter44 not an orphan

Author's pov;

Taehyung ran downstairs in a hurry while Jeongguk behind him in worry of his mate falling at the speed he was running. "Mama, careful!" He shouted when Taehyung was about to fall but thankfully didn't.

Taehyung halted seeing the lady in the wheelchair, tears began filling in his eyes at the sight of her mother. JiHyun was crying, her tears rapidly rolling down her cheeks. She was finally meeting her son.

"Momma..." He stepped forward, "momma!" He ran to her, falling on his knees before his mother who was still helplessly crying, oh how much she wanted to hug him and kiss his whole face.

Her hands aching to touch him. But she tried, she tried so hard to move her hands but her tries failed miserably, leaving only her fingers to move.

Taehyung put his oily hands over JiHyun's,  staring at her, his mother looked more beautiful than the picture. "Y-you are alive. Nothing happened to you. Oh, momma..." He cried and hugged her waist.

JiHyun cried in silence.

"I thought I've lost both of you, momma." Taehyung wailed, "I used to cry while having you and dad's photo pressed against my chest. I missed you, momma. I missed you so much. Please don't leave me again. Please please." He seeks more for his mother's warm embrace. He had finally had his mother.

Jeongguk wiped his tears and looked at Lisa who had been behind JiHyun and Jennie beside her. Their eyes were also tearful just like everyone present there.

"Momma, please say something." Taehyung looked up as tears kept streaming down his chubby cheeks, he wanted to hear his mother's voice. "Please momma say something-- wait you don't recognize me? I'm Taehyung your son, momma. I look different from my birth time right, you may not recognize me. I'm Taehyung, momma." He sobbed.

Jeongguk as in instinct wanted to comfort his adorable chubby mate but Jun Shi held his hand. He looked at her in question and her eyes told her to not interfere so he stayed back.

JiHyun's eyes moved left to right, denying, denying what her son said. Of course, she remembered her son, there is no way she could forget about her son's features.

"She recognizes you, Taehyung. It's just she neither can speak nor move her body anymore. She is paralyzed."

Taehyung pulled apart from his mother and looked up at Lisa. He was confused, "what? How? And what happened to her?"

"My cousin saved her when he was 14. I didn't know what happened back then when my cousin made me promise to take care of her in his last breath so it's still a mystery for me- us. Although, I got to know about her being your mother before your pregnancy after Jennie broke into my house. only Aunty knows what happened to her." Lisa explained, lowering her head at last in shame. The guilt of the things she had done to Taehyung still eat her up.

Jennie held her hand, "I'm sorry, Tae. But I didn't want you to take stress when you had already too much stress from your pregnancy so I thought after you give birth we will reveal Luna JiHyun so yeah..." She gave a weak smile.

"I know I bullied you, humiliate you, robbed you but all I did was for buying her medicine. I already work do 4 jobs but it wasn't enough. My brother, that bloody monster cut off every source of me earning money. Threatened my younger omega brother for sending me money so I had no choice. I'm not forgivable but I deeply apologize for my deeds. I'm guilty and I accept every punishment you'll give me." Lisa clasped her hand crying softly.

Taehyung looked at his mother, she blinked. He stared at her eyes who were telling him to forgive her. He smiled a little.

The omega stood up and wiped his tears. He went to Lisa and held her hands, turning her a little so he could hug her.