EPILOGUE

☘12 YEARS LATER☘

"Sooyon, is your mother fine now?"

"Hmm."

"What is that 'hmm' young lady?" The teacher put a hand on her hip, clearly showing how unpleased she was from the 12 years old alpha's answer.

Sooyon rolled her eyes secretly. "My mama is fine, teacher. He is just tired nowadays a lot. My baby brother is kinda-- well he is a footballer in mama's tummy." She said and looked up with a tight-lipped smile.

"Is that how you behave?" Seon-mi pulled her twin's ear. "Ahh, sis let me go," Sooyon whined.

Their tutor sighed, it was nothing new for her. Sooyon just didn't like to talk at all. Always silent even in school and at house tutoring too.

Only if she knew Sooyon was very talkative but just in front of her family. Introvert.

"Sorry, miss." Seon-mi bowed her head and glanced at Sooyon. "You too apologize." She gritted her teeth, placing a hand on the back of Sooyon's head, and then forcefully lowered her head.

Sooyon side glared at her while muttering through her gritted teeth, "Sorry, miss." Seon-mi put more pressure. "I won't talk like that again." And the younger twin added those words.

Their teacher sighed, "it's okay. It's okay. We all know how Sooyon is. Get back on your studies." She smiled.

Seon-mi let go of her twin and smiled her bunny smile.

Sooyon scoffed under her breathe in annoyance. Seon-mi heard her and leaned towards her twin, "Behave or else handle our moody mama." She whispered.

And Sooyon gulped, nodding her head furiously.

The elder twin smirked in victory. She knew how to take care of her bratty twin very well.

___

"My tiny fluffy, just one." The now 39 years old true blood whined, his eyes wrinkling as he closed them, pouting at his grumpy husband.

"No." A simple answer came from the now 30 years old omega who was 8 months pregnant, a week more for delivery to their last child.

"One ice cream won't do anything to my diabetes, my pretty love."

Sugarcoating, yeah.

A few weeks ago, Jeongguk's diabetes was high and since that day, Taehyung had restricted him from eating even looking at sweet things.

Taehyung's glare met him.

"Bu-but only one." Jeongguk pouted. "No, and go." Taehyung was still firm in his word and just shoved the neatly folded clothes on his stomach.

Pouty Jeongguk nodded and went to their wardrobe to put the clothes in their place.

"And also..."

Jeongguk turned around so fast, eyes glinting in the hope he is gonna get to eat something sweet.

"Please clean the toilet. I can't bend you know. Thank you, love." Taehyung smiled tightly at him.

And there went Jeongguk's hope in that mentioned toilet, flushed.

Seriously, they were still the same. comically funny and too sweet couple. Taehyung had lost a few pounds weight but he was still a fluffy ball who had cute chubby bread cheeks and baby fat.