Chapter13 Mates To Officially Boyfriends

No One's POV

"Aishh hyung slow, don't pull me like that." Tae whined his alpha to stop but older being too happy bunny ignored him.

Currently they were getting out of college, well let's say Taehyung being dragged by hyper Jeongguk.

"I'm so excited to take you with me." Jeongguk looked behind and smiled brightly.

"But-aishh slow the hell down." Taehyung glared at older who grinned, pulling younger the way to his car.

They got inside Jeongguk's car and drove to Alpha's house.

Tae nervously kept fidgeting with his finger, he was nervous about meeting with Jeongguk's family. Jeongguk glanced at his nervous mate.

"Don't worry pretty, they will like you." Jeongguk assured him by placing his hand over Tae's thigh.

Tae blushed at the name. Jeongguk never let go the chance to call him with numerous nicknames and who was he to stop bcuz he loved all nicknames so much.

"O-okay."

But still Tae was anxious of what if Jeongguk's parents wouldn't like him and told his Alpha to reject him. He knew Jeongguk wouldn't do it but if his parents force him, would Jeongguk reject him, left him alone.

Tae looked at Jeongguk who had focused on road.

"You're negative thoughts showing up again, stupid ass." Luna growled annoyingly.

' I can't help, horny ass.' Tae pouted and shifted his gaze to outside.

"My, my now I'm a horny ass. Huh?"

' Yes, you ARE."

Luna rolled his eyes but was happy his plan 'distract his human from negative thoughts' worked.

"I'm horny only for my Greyan."

'You're so shameless Luna.'

"Well I can't help my mate is too hot. See his veny popping out arms. Gosh, so hot." Luna kept drooling over Jeongguk and Greyan who were talking about their mate too.

Tae glanced at Alpha's forearms and gulped, truly that was looking so hot. He slightly shook his head and looked outside again, as he kept arguing with Luna.

"Bun, we are here." Jeongguk announced after parking his car infront of his house.

Tae stopped his stupid argument with Luna and looked around from inside car. The place was really beautiful, he never got into this pack before and just watched it from afar.

He was in awe that he didn't notice Jeongguk stepped out from car and went to his side. Jeongguk opened the door of car.

Tae smiled shyly when Jeongguk forward his hand, Tae took his hand and got out.

"This is my pack." Jeongguk told him while spreading his arms.

Tae giggled at how cute older look.

"It's beautiful hyung." Tae mumbled looking at all trees and wolfs, going here and there.

"Come on my prince, let's get inside, I'll show you around later." Jeongguk held his hand went inside pack house.

"You know bunbun, my mom is very sweet and dad is too, you will love them. Mom's cooking is the best in world and dad is very strict but sweet too......" Jeongguk kept telling him about his family while Tae just stared at older fondly with soft smile.