Chapter10 What will he do

#new one

No One's POV

"Uhh his brain is functioning correctly, right?" Jun Shi whispered-asked into her husband's ear.

"I really don't know." WonWook answered.

They looked at eachother then their Son who was in kicthen making something while dancing, humming.

His mood was brighter than Hoseok's smile. Bunny smile on display as he dance and spun around then made spatula his mike and sang. Seriously, what's gotten into him, he stayed far from kicthen chorus even tho he knew how to cook.

"You're the cause of my euphoria~~~" Jeongguk sang making spatula a mike.

"Kim Taehyung is my euphoria~~~"

Both parents couldn't hear what he was singing as they were in dining room.

"I think we should leave him alone." Jun Shi suggested WonWook who nodded. They last glanced at Jeongguk from dining room and walked away.

"Yo I got my mate, Yayy I'll meet him today again, can't wait anymore yo yo." Jeongguk rapped tossing the veggies in pan.

"Ayo Hit Man bang, I'm man of my mate."

He got possessed early in the morning.

After sometimes they ate breakfast. Jeongguk was happily eating meanwhile his parents were looking at him weirdly which made them had their breakfast barely.

After that Jeongguk kissed his parent's cheeks then left for college from house or should I say literally flew with the speed he went.

With Taehyung:

Taehyung was playing with his fingers while pouting. He was sitting in car, in backseat with his hyung who was driving and noona who was sitting on passenger seat with straight face. Today they were going complain about the bullying thing. They left Guyoung alone in house with Rose's cousin, Jisoo.

Tae's hand was still healing while the cut healed, just a little scar left.

They reached there and Bogum parked their car after that they stepped out from car.

Suddenly Tae's heart skip a beat when he put his feet on ground. He gulped while looking around cause he knew why his heart skip, Jeongguk. He knew it's because of Jeongguk. When they met in forest, this was same feeling, heart beating fast and tingles, nervousness.

"Tae come." Bogum made him snapped out from his thoughts. He looked towards his hyung and nodded.

Rose held his unbandage hand and walked through entrance while Bogum walked ahead of them. Tae thanked the God that he put moonflower perfume. He still wasn't ready to show himself to his mate, Jeongguk.

Students stared them as it's the first time Taehyung was walking with his gorgeous Noona and handsome Hyung.

They went straight to principle's office.

"Oh Mr.Park and Mrs.Park what a pleasant surprise." Jeongguk's Uncle stood up from his chair.

"We are here to complain about something?" Rose straight got into point.

Jeongguk's uncle looked at them confusingly and gestured them to take seat. They sat down as Tae stood behind them, looking down.

Jeongguk's uncle noticed Tae's hand and asked worriedly.

"Taehyung what happened to your hand?"

Bogum and Rose looked behind then looked back at principle.