Chapter32 Sink Cleaner

Author's pov;

"Why are not you telling the truth?" Lisa asked her mate who was sitting beside Jihyun.

Jennie looked at her then at the elder omega whose eyes were already on her, curious.

"Taehyung is pregnant."

"What?" Lisa didn't know about it. Jihyun's eyes filled with tears, her son was pregnant, she was going to be a grandmother.

"That's awesome news," Lisa said smiling brightly. "However the pregnancy is risky, he can't even get an abortion and I think we should tell Taehyung about Luna later," Jennie said.

"Jennie, I think we should do it now." Lisa sat beside her mate, holding her hand. "I would have done it if I only was aware that Taehyung is Aunty's son."

"I just don't think it's a good idea."

Jihyun's heart was squeezing hard. She felt so helpless.

_

Taehyung yawned loudly, stretching his hands out.

"Oh twins, mama miss your papa. When will papa be back from the match?"

Today was the final football match between his college and a college, he forgot the name. After this Jeongguk will resign from college and will be the head alpha.

It was supposed to be done one month ago, at Jeongguk's birthday but after what was happening at that time, the ceremony couldn't hold.

Yeah, they didn't get to celebrate Jeongguk's birthday. Taehyung was sadder than the birthday man who assured him that they will celebrate his birthday at ceremony time.

Taehyung put his hands on his fat stomach and sighed. What should he do now? Rest? No. Study? No, he has already done his study.

He wanted to join his mate in the match, but the alpha strictly refused because he had an appointment with a gynecologist. Jun Shi took him for the appointment.

Mrs.Ahn said he was getting healthier than before, the baby B is developing fast. The medication was helping his body a lot.

The news itself made the omega jump.

He was in his four months of pregnancy. Time passed faster than he thought.

Taehyung smiled to himself, "hmm I should bake muffins for papa, right twins?" He looked on his tummy and giggled, "Papa will be happy, let's go." He headed out of his room.

The pregnant omega halted in his way and blinked.

"Mom, what are you doing?" Taehyung asked Jun Shi who was currently glued against the wall. "Cockroach." The aged omega said, scarcely pointing under a side table.

Taehyung chuckled, "Mom, c'mon. It's just a small creature. Come and help on making muffins for Ggukie." He grabbed her wrist and started taking her.

Jun Shi kept looking at the table with scared eyes, alert the cockroach might show up and attack her.

_

"Mama!" Jeongguk's overjoyed voice came to Taehyung's ear, tingling his stomach with butterflies as he giggled.

He wiped his hands on the apron and put it off, rather hurriedly.

Jun Shi chuckled, "slow down hyper boy." She said, the young omega blushed and shyly went out.

But Taehyung came back, "Mom."

"Yeah?" Jun Shi looked at him, tilting her head in a questioning way. "Cockroach." Taehyung pointed in an anonymous direction.