Chapter9 An Angel Taehyung is

No One's POV

Two days had passed since they met, two days they didn't met again even tho they wanted to. Two days Jeongguk asked Tae to show his human form, two days Jeongguk got brutally denied by Tae.

'Hey we should give him time.' Jeongguk told his wolf who kept sulking.

"Yeah but right now I want to see our mate, my Luna, I miss him." Greyan whined like a kid.

'I also miss Taehyung.' Now it's Jeongguk who started to whine.

"When will this boring shit shat meeting will done." Greyan growled impatiently.

'I don't know.' Jeongguk groaned internally.

Jeongguk had to attend a meeting on behalf of his father in Busan. Yes, two days he had been in Busan and that's the reason he couldn't meet his mate. (A/N:Poor gguk)

"So ladies and gentleman the meeting is done." The host of the meeting announced.

Jeongguk abruptly stood up from his chair taking all the members inside meeting room in surprise.

"I'm going then." Jeongguk bowed and about leave but stopped by head member.

"Mr.Jeon we still have something to discuss."

Jeongguk closed his eyes frustratingly then sighed, he opened his eyes and looked at the old alpha. Jeongguk nodded smiling tightly before taking his seat.

Meanwhile

Taehyung was in his class room alone. It was lunch time but here he was taking notes that he had missed. His friends were outside.

He slammed his pen on desk, groaning frustratingly. He wrote the same line again, from passed 20 minutes he had been writing the same paragraph of a answer.

Whenever he reached at end, his mind would go back to Jeongguk and then again he would start to write from beginning.

"What's happening to me?" Tae groaned as he tore apart the 10th page of his note book.

"Hey Fat bitch."

Tae looked up and was met by his bully who was smirking. He gulped.

"W-what do you want?" Tae asked in tiny voice. His bully walked up to him and slammed her hands on his desk. Tae flinched.

"Faggot got a tounge now wow." His bully pulled his hair making him hissed in pain.

"Did you bring what I told you to hmm." His bully asked tightening her grip.

"Ah I-I didn't." He answered only to got a slap on his cheek.

"I just told you to bring me money and that simple task you couldn't do huh. Faggot is being rebellious huh?" His bully pulled his hair again. Tae cried as he tried to remove her hand.

"L-let me g-go."

"Guess your Faggot ass needs a good beat right."

Tae yelped in pain, his bully smirked and pushed him against the floor.

"Ah." Tae moaned in pain as his head collided with the cold floor hard.

"Aww my my did faggot got hurt? So sorry not sorry." His bully pressed her foot, her long heel over Tae's hand.

Tae cried as he grabbed her leg with his free hand.

"I-it's h-hurt. Pl-please Ah." Tae begged but his bully just laughed evily.