Chapter11 Run Away AGAIN!!!!

No One's POV

Like volcano was going to burst he was going to burst. He didn't feel anything but anger, anger on that person who dared to hurt his mate.

All he could see was red, red and red.

He was walking towards class room of that beta, Lisa Manoban.

"How dare of that beta to bully my mate, my baby omega." Jeongguk talked to himself.

The students in corridor were scared for second time of the presence of true blood Alpha. Jeongguk's eyes was bloody red, strong scent of anger.

They could say Alpha was very angry.

Gwan was behind him, trying to calm the angry Alpha.

"Jeongguk, calm down please."

Jeongguk growled in response and sped up his pace.

He reached at classroom and walked inside. The teacher and students frowned in confusion at the presence of the true blood.

"Mr.Jeon what are you doing here?"

"Who is Lisa Manoban?" Jeongguk asked instead of answering the teacher.

"M-"

"LISA MANOBAN." Jeongguk yelled Lisa's name.

Lisa was shocked to hear her name being called and the point was the person who called her was her crush. Yes, she had been crushing on him since the moment she saw Jeongguk. She felt happy and giddy not knowing that the True blood was actually angry on her.

She stood up from her seat, blushing.

"Jeongguk." They turned their heads towards door to see their panting principal at door frame. But there was someone who was more shock to see Jeongguk.

"COME HERE." Jeongguk commanded as Lisa immediately nodded and went towards him, head down.

She stood infront of him.

"Jeongguk no." Gwan protested only to get a warning growl.

"M-Mr.Jeon, y-y-"

She couldn't finished her sentence when Jeongguk grabbed her throat and slammed her against the wall beside whiteboard.

The students gasped loudly and stood up in shock, the teacher widened her eyes as Gwan cursed under his breath and went to stop him.

"You fucking dare to hurt him." He said gripping tighter her on throat. Lisa's breath hitched as she tried to remove his hands from her throat.

"W-wha-"

"YOU FUCKING BULLY MY MATE."

The room gone silent after hearing him.

"M-Mate?"

"YES MATE, MY MATE. YOU BULLY MY ANGEL." Jeongguk uttered glaring at her who felt shivered by his glare, especially his scary red eyes.

"I-I didn't b-bully y-your m-mate, s-sir leave m-me." She struggled saying her sentence.

"You didn't? STOP LYING YOU FUCKING BITCH." Jeongguk slammed her against the wall again.

"Ahh." She closed her eyes at the impact.

"Jeongguk stop, your taking law in your hand." Gwan said, trying to pulled him away.

"I DON'T FUCKING CARE ABOUT LAW, ALL I CARE ABOUT IS MY MATE WHO HAS BEEN BULLIED BY THIS BETA."

"Jeongguk try to understand."