Chapter 29 another

Author's pov;

Taehyung yawned, he was finally done with his studies. He stretched out his sore limbs.

"See, pup, how much we have to study. You have to study like me, okay, pup." Taehyung smiled brightly at his tummy. He kissed his palms then put his kissed hand over his tummy, like kissing his unborn.

Taehyung stood up and faced his sleeping alpha. He had fallen asleep the moment his body came in contact with the fluffy bed.

Taehyung has shifted in Red crystal pack just two days ago, as the future head alpha insisted to move in.

The omega knew his mate was tired and exhausted from football practice and training as alpha.

He sighed, smiling merely before going to bed, he sat on the side verge of bed. "My handsome hubby," Taehyung uttered and kissed his cheek.

Jeongguk grumbled something in his sleep, that made the omega grin.

"Go away, pup's mama is mine only. No, go... Sooyonie, do as mama says. No, Taejunie....." Jeongguk pouted as he stopped mumbling.

"Aww." Taehyung squealed hard, "look, pup, your papa has already picked names for you." He put a hand over his tummy, giggling. "Isn't he the cutest?"

"Taejunie......come here, Papa....has a new car... for you. Sooyonie, give your papa..a....k..kissie."

Taehyung smiled, tears brimmed down his cheeks. He quickly wiped them away as Jeongguk again shifted in his sleep, afraid the alpha will suddenly wake up and see him crying. Jeongguk was sleeping on his side now.

Taehyung climbed on the bed, he went to the other side and took the pillow from his mate's hold.

He caressed the alpha's cheek before placing a kiss on his forehead, "You are the best, ggukie. I love you so much."

He laid on his side, face to face with his mate. He smiled, how beautiful his mate was. Taehyung took the elder's one hand placed it around his waist.

To his surprise, Jeongguk hugged him immediately, his face sunk into the omega's neck, leaving a trail of kisses on the mating mark.

Taehyung was shocked for a moment, then he started to pat the elder's back.

"Pup's mama.....give me a..kiss too."

A whine left Jeongguk, making the omega chuckled in amusement. Taehyung moved his head a bit to have a look at Jeongguk's face, a small 'aww' escaped him as he studied his feature; eyebrows knitted a pout settled on his lips.

Taehyung quickly pressed his lips against his alpha's who smiled in his beautiful dream.

_

Four paws landed on the ground of the balcony swiftly, the moon shining above the alpha wolf whose fur blow as the cold breeze grazed it.

Its orange color like eyes studied the insight before jumping into the room.

Her mate was stupid enough to leave the balcony window open like she always does.

Jennie shifted into her human form, a faint scent of an omega lingers around the apartment. Her eyebrows furrowed suspiciously, a thought crossed her mind.

"Is Lisa hooking up with some omega?"

The thought made her fist ballad in anger, but she kept her anger aside and searched in the study room looking like room.

She went to another room, she searched the whole apartment but didn't get anything or even anything that might belong to an omega.

She kicked the nearest bookshelf out of anger and frustration, "Dammit." She gritted her teeth.