Chapter14 Surprise Dinner

No One's POV

Jeongguk inhaled deeply to calm his breath. He was about to get nose bleed from seeing cute Taehyung.

"Gosh how cute he can get more."

From field sitting on ground Jeongguk kept staring at Tae who was running before Jennie who was chasing him for stealing her burger.

"Aish, why he is so cute." Jeongguk sighed. "You'll kill me one day by your cuteness. Don't get heart bleed, okay?" Jeongguk patted his heart.

"Coach, drooling is bad you know." Yeonjun chuckled, taking seat beside him.

"Can't help he is just too cute for my good." Jeongguk said in whiny tone.

Yeonjun laughed lightly. Soobin ran towards them and said while panting.

"C-Coach, we've finished."

Jeongguk looked up and nodded.

"Okay, now 40 push ups."

Soobin's eyes widened, he and his team had just finished 20 laps and now push up. Seriously?

"B-But-"

"No buts Soobin, next week your team is going to play against Seong High College. So we have to be prepare physically and mentally." Jeongguk sternly said, Soobin sighed and nodded before going back to his team.

Jeongguk looked back at his mate who was now on Jennie's back, while Nayeon was laughing.

He smiled softly. Those two alpha had always kept his mate happy, took care of him like their own brother. Jeongguk was thankful that his mate have such kind friends.

He saw Taehyung running towards, he stood up but fell back on ground as Taehyung jumped on him.

"Ouh."

Taehyung looked at him and smiled brightly, he pecked older's lips multiple times.

Yeonjun smiled fondly.

"Babyboy, you know we can't do this in public." Jeongguk sighed, holding his waist securely.

Taehyung pouted.

"But I just wanna kiss my boyfie."

Jeongguk smiled softly at the word 'boyfie', it's cute haha.

"But baby we are in college and you remember what your principal and uncle of mine said 'No kissing in college, being mates doesn't mean you and Taehyung aren't teacher and student so watch before doing anything'." Jeongguk said, annoyed that he couldn't kiss his mate everytime in college.

Apparently his principal Gwan caught them kissing in Jeongguk's cabin, so he kinda got mad, not because of them kissing but the image they would have if someone see them. So he told them to no lovey dovey in college, no hugs and kisses. Means act like anyother student and teacher, even though the whole campus had already known about the couple. But still he didn't want someone to question against his nephew's relationship.

Taehyung made kinda funny face, pressing his lips in thin line, eyes narrowing. Jeongguk laughed, gosh such a cute funny face his mate had made.

"Cute, baby." Jeongguk chuckled, leaned to brush their nose together. Taehyung giggled.

They didn't even notice Yeonjun had already gone by now.

"I have been missing mom and dad." Taehyung pouted, as he got off from other.

Jeongguk sat up and brushed his fluffy hair.

"Wanna go?"

Taehyung shook his head. "I can't. hyung and Noona said we are having dinner at someone's house." He played with his fingers.