Chapter16 Blue Crystal Pack

No One's POV

People think that Red Crystal Pack was the strongest and widest pack land, but no it was not true. Years ago there was one pack which was most strongest pack ever.

Blue Crystal Pack.

This pack was known for their kindness and lovely nature, also having dominant trait that other werewolfs ever had.

As much strong this pack was, kindness and peace spreader pack it was.

Other packs look up this pack, respect them. Red Crystal Pack, Yellow Crystal Pack, Green Crystal Pack and White Crystal Pack had have been friends with them.

But there was one pack who was enemy with those Five pack mostly with Blue Crystal.

They wanted their crystals which those pack Alphas were protecting.

Crystal have powers, an unbeatable magic but also fragile to break. Red, blue, green, white, yellow Crystals were the reason why those packs made for.

Moon goddess herself gave them those crystals responsibility.

The Enemy pack was Scarlet Pack. Nearing or far every pack had known how this pack was, brutal, cruel, egoistic werewolfs were there. They seek for wars, thats why other packs hated them.

Scarlet Pack's Alpha wanted the crystals most importantly the blue crystal.

Blue Crystal is peacekeeper and signify purity but if we misuse it, it can destroy the whole world.

Red Crystal is dominateurs and significance of warrior, whoever have this crystal will be great warrior.

Yellow Crystal is earth handler. This crystal hold the capability to protect the earth.

Green Crystal is nature handler, this crystal hold nature power.

White Crystal, wind bow this crystal. It hold the wind, whoever have this can control over wind.

Only few packs knew about these crystals along with the pack members.

Those five packs knew Scarlet Pack has been eyeing their crystals, but for that time they forgot about their worries and that pack.

Blue Crystal Pack was expecting their fisrt heir of pack. Kim JiHyun, luna of the pack was pregnant with her first pup. Everyday in pack was like partying, every weekend the pack members dance, celebrate to show how happy they were.

And finally the day came when JiHyun gave birth to a beautiful male omega. Alpha Kim TaeSung's omega son.

Each every werewolf were memorise by the small omega's hypnotic blueish eyes, his eyes had caught everyones attention especially A nine years old true blood Alpha,

Jeon Jeongguk.

"Mom, why baby smells so good?" Little Jeongguk asked his mother who was shock by his question.

"You can smell him?" Jun Shi asked back, Jeongguk nodded. " Yes mom, baby smell like mixture of vanilla and strawberries. I love baby's smell." Jeongguk smiled then nozzle his nose into baby's neck as omega's fist met with his dark locks.